- Avg. revenue /month$10,940
- Avg. sessions /month9,100
- Avg. profit /month$10,582
This store was created on January 26th. as an e-shop which I planned to run next to a day job and university to provide a nice second income. It has fully succeeded in doing this, providing great additional income in the month I launched advertisements. However to be fully able to realize the potential of this brand much more time investment is required.
As you can see from a revenue and traffic charts we started growing pretty fast sadly enough I realized that the little time that I have left to invest in this business simply isn't enough to let it grow the way I want to and to provide the support that is needed. Also im running another store which is running pretty good as well.
Everything is nearly automated. A special deal with the supplier is also included. To keep the profit you'll have to run ads. If you are able to scale them im sure you are able to make a lot of money.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$10,940Verified
- Avg. sessions /month9,100Verified
- Avg. profit /month$10,582
- Profit Margin24%
- Avg. sales /month1,200
Other details about profit: Most revenue was from Facebook ads only. If scaled to Google Shopping, this store can be 10xd. (profit is calculated for February since that is when I made 99% of my sales, so last month was 43k)
- Shopify plan
- Apps (dropified, exportify, hide paypal in cart, mailchimp, mass fulfil, orderly emails, PayPal's tracking info on auto pilot, reconvert, vitals 40+ and zipify one clikc upsell)
- Facebook Ads
- Physical inventoryNot Included
- Logo and branding assetsI'll send over all the usernames/passwords for my store and for all the logos upload everything onto Google Drive and then send it to you
- Personal support after saleI would be happy to offer you mentorship (by text) to get the ball rolling again for 30 days or so, then after that time, i'll still support you if you have any questions about the operations and flow.
- Product photosNot Included
- Mailing List2,000subscribers
Be smart in marketing and understand how to make someone want to buy from you.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.