- Avg. revenue /month$98,963
- Avg. sessions /month42,126
- Avg. profit /month$5,000
Why this business was started
I’m in eCommerce industry for almost 6 years. Started with a store on eBay and then I had two brands on Amazon and always wanted to find the best niches with lowest competition and highest profit margins. I started this business because I see this is a very good niche that have minor competition and high profit margins. I saw there is gap in the market where retailers sold the item for expensive prices and no one provided the items in reasonable price.
The reason of selling this business
It’s time for me to move on. This store is running for two and half years and it’s time for me to go for a long trip, start new businesses and sick for other opportunities.
What's involved in running this business
Logistics – we are working with a warehouse in Shenzhen, China and Kolkata, India. All the inventory located in these two locations, and fulfilled by our VA. We are working with Fedex and DHL for deliveries, so customers receive the items within 7 days. My suggestion here is to either move the logistics to one warehouse in Hong Kong or someplace the USA and then work with an app like Shipstation.
Manufacturing/Sourcing products – We have 12 products we designed by our designer. They are unique. All the other products are bought from manufacturers in China. My suggestion here is to move the production (all items) to one or two manufacturers in China or Mexico.
Customer service – One customer agent who manages successfully all the emails and questions on our pages.
Facebook Ads – One freelancer (works on monthly retainer) who manages our Facebook Ads. Google Ads - One freelancer (works on monthly retainer) who manages our Google Ads. My suggestion here is to find someone who can do both or do it by yourself.
Instagram and Facebook communities – We have scheduled posts ready made by a copywriter. All comments and messages are monitored by our VA.
Creatives – We have hundreds on photos and many videos taken by professional photographers. All graphic designs (banners, photos edits) are made by our freelance graphic designer. We have brand book you can use.
Email Marketing – We have 12 automated flows that we spend a lot of many on them. Also, we have emails campaigns you can take ideas from them. Email marketing is handled by a freelancer who specialize in that, but it something you can save and handle it by yourself. Campaigns can be done by our graphic designer, and you can find a copywriter to write them. We have large email list who buy through these emails.
Product designs – We worked with a product designer who deigned 12 products for us. We have the technical designs of almost all the products we are currently selling
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$98,963Verified
- Avg. sessions /month42,126Verified
- Avg. profit /month$5,000
- Profit Margin10%
- Avg. sales /month250
- Shopify plan
- Apps, Email Marketing
- Facebook Ads, Google Ads
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assetsHundreds of lifestyle photos and videos that taken by professional photographers. Will be transferred on Google Drive.
Personal support after saleFull 30 days support in pretty much every aspect in the store. I will also help you implement new things and ideas I had in order to grow the store.
Product photosWill be transferred on Google Drive.
How to grow this business
There is a lot of ideas how to grow the store and increase the profit:
- Add more languages such as French and German and start selling more in the EU. Very big market where people are welling to pay for quality products.
- Add more unique products that designed by you or bought through manufacturers. I will share with a list of products I wanted to add.
- Work more with IG influencers and on regular basis (ambassadors).
- I would decrease the number of stuff I have. Instead of having one stuff member for every task (Facebook, Google Ads) I would find someone to do both.
- Work with affiliate networks that drive you sales and traffic practically for free (just pay commission for sales)
- Add more documentary posts and content to IG to reach more engagement
- Work with Youtube influencers and online blogs
- Sell more care products
- Wholesale - selling items to stores and dealers. Huge profit margins here.
- Corporate gifts - like wholesale but you can earn more selling to big companies and customize the items.
- More paid traffic sources – FB and Google Ads are not the only traffic sources out there. I would start working with more traffic sources (Taboola, Pinterest)
- SEO - always wanted to do it. You can drive free traffic after couple months of work of people who are READY to buy. It’s not hard to convert people as from FB.
- Start a rewards group (VIP club) – build a community in order to gain higher return customer rate.
- Chat bots and SMS – another practically free traffic source. Very easy to setup, very high open and conversion rates.
Skills to have
I think the only skills a new owner should have is manage the team members and be creative.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.