- Avg. revenue /month$80,064
- Avg. sessions /month72,099
- Avg. profit /month$30,000
Why this business was started
This was my first Shopify store when I was working as a Consultant after graduating from Business School in Canada. This is the one that allowed me to quit my 9-to-5 job.
And I know it will serve you well too as it contains a highly sought after customer base.
This store is at the doorstep of customers who stopped shopping for toys at retail stores like Toys R Us and choosing to shop online instead.
The reason of selling this business
I expanded too quickly and opened multiple stores and realized I couldn't handle the growth. At the peak, I had 15 virtual assistants running multiple stores. With the growth going too fast, I didn't feel like I had control of the business anymore so I downsized in 2018.
Since then I've decided to run the business by myself to stay lean and then other businesses unexpectedly took up more of my time, energy and passion.
This company deserves a more passionate and dedicated owner to take over and continue to grow it from here in the years to come.
What's involved in running this business
- Order fulfillment, customer service, Facebook ads, communicating with suppliers - I will be happy to connect you with my previous virtual assistants and private supplier from China to service you and the business.
- Standard Operating Procedures are ready for every position so there is no need to strain on training them as I've spent countless nights writing up the procedures to automate the business.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$80,064Verified
- Avg. sessions /month72,099Verified
- Avg. profit /month$30,000
- Profit Margin10%
- Avg. sales /month1,807
- Shopify plan
- Email marketing with Klaivyo/Mailchimp, Dropified app, One Click Upsell
- Facebook Ads
- Product Cost
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assets1. Website transferred via Namecheap to your domain name provider. 2. Instagram, Facebook page, Pinterest password will be given to you to change email as well. 3. Logos will be sent to you.
Personal support after saleI am happy to provide service and my knowledge for 120 days and as needed to help the new owner successfully run the new store. I'm here to help.
Product photos1. All product photos already included in the store. 2. All 2,000+ products with product descriptions, images, unique SKUs, and product tags will be given to you and included in the store. 3. The Dropified account connected to this store will be given directly to you with specific delivery methods for certain products already included. All products are connected to dropified and ready to sell.
Suppliers1. I will connect you with my private supplier in China who can do fulfill any product from China for you 2. I will give you full access to Dropified where all products are already connected and ready to be fulfilled.
How to grow this business
There is an huge untapped growth ready to be unlocked for the investor with a keen eye for growth.
1. Cross-sell - This is a huge opportunity for an established brand (CPG, fund, or FBA seller) to cross-sell their existing beauty products or children's toys under their brand to this store's customers and merge the brands.
2. Branding - There is opportunity for individuals to brand a new beauty product or children's toy and get initial sales from this audience as this target market is highly targetted (women, US, age 45+, purchasers). 3. Dropshipping - There is opportunity to uncover the secrets behind this successful dropshipping store that did close to $1,000,000 in one month and continue on that same path to scale the store to new revenue levels. * All dropshipping knowledge will be revealed.
Skills to have
The ideal owner is primarily passionate about providing an excellent product and service to customers.
Additional skills that would help for the strategic investor is knowledge of Facebook Ads or branding products.
With that said, step-by-step Standard Operating Procedures are included for all operations to ensure you have a smooth transition and so you won't feel overwhelmed.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.