- Avg. revenue /month$43,817
- Avg. sessions /month36,070
- Avg. profit /month$13,195
Why this business was started
This is my first project ever so there is a lot of motivation, dedication and joy in this store. The fact that I've never let go of it in 2+ years says enough. It has high potential and it has a warm audience.
The reason of selling this business
It's time for me to move on and focus on new projects to develop my skill set. I thaught this through a lot and came to the conclusion that focus is key. It's no use to run to many stores at once. Therefore I want to give someone the opportunity to run this beautiful store. I am starting a new journey soon with my new partner so it's time to let go.
What's involved in running this business
At the moment I've outsourced all daily activities: order fulfillment ; product research ; copywriting ; running advertising campaigns ; contact with suppliers.
Those tasks are easily to outsource. It's most important that you like to create new idea's for this store in order to grow it to 500K+ a month. I can help in the beginning to give you a headstart and to make sure all activities are clear.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$43,817Verified
- Avg. sessions /month36,070Verified
- Avg. profit /month$13,195
- Profit Margin30%
- Avg. sales /month942
- Shopify plan
- Emailmarketing MailBlue (paid for a year until Nov 15 2021))
- Currently low due to the decision selling the store - our ad costs usually were between 15-40K this is a big range but it depends on a lot of factors of course. We tend to build it up slowly for steady results. We tested several strategies and more of them worked. Since E-commerce constantly changes my advise is to stay original with content. The BER is +/- 1.6 and we keep a ROAS of 2.5-3.5 with exceptional good moments of 4-5. This also depends on many factors.
- Total: Advertising Agency + apps + transaction costs
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assetsAll content we have will be provided through a Google Drive.
Personal support after sale** Personal support after sale ** The store has a return rate of 4,09% from start to february 2nd, 2021 (see attached image with all sales/refunds/topsellers). All recent orders untill date of selling the store will be my responsibility. I will handle *all* chargeback and refund requests if needed. Furthermore: I will provide a 60 min call 4 times. The buyer can decide on his/her own how to divide those calls. I can support in how to grow the store and what kind of knowledge is needed to do so.
Product photosAll photos that are already on the store (banners,product photo's) will be left as they are. Furthermore, a google drive will be delivered with the transaction with all the content that's in my possession. These are mostly selfmade shots in Ibiza style.
SuppliersWe only work with 2 suppliers so that makes it very easy to communicate.
How to grow this business
I've kept it quite simple because I worked on to many projects at the same time. There are still a lot of growth opportunities for this gem.
- I would work with a fulfillment center like fulfillman.com to decrease delivery time and have 1 party to communicate with instead of 2 (I work with 2 suppliers at the moment).
- Decrease the amount of products in the store and make it even more exclusive. This way there is better overview and you can even increase the prices.
- Do more with social media -> customer engagement ; custom content -> this is hot at the moment and there is so much to gain for this store on that area.
- Buy stock of winning products -> we've tested so much that you can literally analyse our data to select a top 50 of products.
- Develop own creations -> we have good contact with the supplier to do this.
- Add SMSbump for better conversion. I use it on other stores for a short time now and it's a big hit.
- Improve e-mail marketing -> I have a very good copywriter who can create spiritual content for emails and also product descriptions.
- Work with an agency to let them run Facebook and IG ads. I already started doing that but you always should consider picking this team yourself, ofcourse.
- Start with Pinterest and Google Ads. I've just started wth Pinterest and already have some amazing results with minimum effort. See the attached image for my first pinterest results!
- Think of making this a spiritual lifestyle store so you can offer a variety of products.
This is just what comes in mind right away, there are a ton of other options to scale this store to 500K-1MIL a month. I didn't do so due to other big projects.
Skills to have
It is a spiritual gemstone store so knowledge of gemstones and spirituality comes in handy but it's not necessary. The most important thing is marketing. This is how I have built it and the knowledge came along the way.
I can always introduce you to the content creator who made all my descriptions and emails. This is a very spiritual person who is very close to this market.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.