- Avg. revenue /month$857
- Avg. sessions /month1,214
- Avg. profit /month$300
Why this business was started
Shopify Business Valuation: $18,850.00
Profitable premium men's grooming dropshipping Shopify store with elegant & professional design optimized to maximize conversions (fully responsive to all screen sizes), proven sales track record, great product as well as large gross profit margins (more than 50%).
The website was initially launched in July'19 as a general store and has generated more than $27,000 in sales. In this period I have tested, validated, and sold multiple products.
I came across this men's grooming product in Feb'20 and found it to be very useful and profitable from a sales point of view. Hence, I converted this general store into a one-product store. I am looking for a deal on the profit generated after the conversion from a general store to a one-product store.
Just imagine, you are getting a branded website, more than a year old as a starter website, and at a fraction of the price with a winning product - ready to scale!
Since its one-product launch in March 2020 the store has generated $3544 in revenue. In this period happilycurated had $2,089 of expenses, COGS (inc. shipping) $583, which resulted in $2,916 gross profit and $818 net profit.
I started selling this product because I saw a gap in the men's grooming market - specifically for men who have a particular pain point which is a solid foundation for the single SKU we offer on the store. Once I started selling this product, I realized that there are men all over the world that NEED this product. I have validated this with over $3.5K+ in revenue from March'20 - May'20. This clearly shows that this business can still be profitable in a worldwide pandemic situation due to COVID-19.
The reason of selling this business
I've been in the e-commerce space for a long time now and have built and scaled multiple Shopify/Dropshipping stores. I love to learn about consumer psychology and behavior and it helps me market the right product to the right audience. I need some cash flow for my other projects and want to sell this store to someone who is looking to start with dropshipping and e-commerce. This is perfect for beginners who are looking to grab a profitable store at a very affordable price with a tested product - ready to scale.
I will ensure the potential buyer gets a thorough walkthrough of the store and post-sale support for as long as they need to feel comfortable.
What's involved in running this business
There are 3 components to running this business:
1) Social ads: Structure and run the ads. I have seen a low cost of customer acquisition numbers and have used the same creative for nearly all of our sales. Sometimes I will test the targeting, but there is definitely room for improvement for someone who is experienced with social media ads.
2) Fulfillment: My fulfillment agent ships the product directly to our customer. You don't have to worry about any inventory. The shipping times are great. My agent has their ERP connected to my Shopify store and they can see all the new orders which they dispatch within 2 business days.
3) Customer Support: This is a very low maintenance demographic and very few customers check in about their order status. We may see an email or two every week or so, therefore customer support only requires about 5 mins/day.
I have an EXCELLENT Facebook Feedback score!
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$857Verified
- Avg. sessions /month1,214Verified
- Avg. profit /month$300
- Profit Margin25%
- Avg. sales /month30
- Shopify plan
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assetsAlready uploaded on the store, however I will share the original assets via Google drive.
Personal support after sale1. Detailed KT of the store. 2. Details on ad creatives. 3. Details on product description and conversion metrics. 4. How to handle customer support. 5. Introduction to the private agent to fulfil orders. 6. 1 month post-sale extended support.
Product photosAlready uploaded on the store.
SuppliersI will introduce the existing supplier (private agent) to the new owner.
How to grow this business
Over the next 5 years I can foresee:
1) Further diversification of the product lines. I have mastered the art of selling a single SKU, however the same customers are the ones who will buy related products
2) Overtime, I hope to see this store moving to a subscription model in the men's grooming space. This will provide a steady and diversified revenue stream for the future owner.
Skills to have
There are 3 components to running this business:
1) Social ads: Structure and run the ads. I have seen low cost of customer acquisition numbers and have used the same creative for nearly all of our sales. Sometimes I will test the targeting, but there is definitely room for improvement for someone who is experienced with social media ads.
2) Fulfilment: My fulfilment agent ships the product directly to our customer. You don't have to worry about any inventory. Shipping times are great. My agent has their ERP connected to my Shopify store and they can see all the new orders which they dispatch within 2 business days.
3) Customer Support: This is a very low maintenance demographic and very few check-in or bother in anyway about their order. We may see an email or two everyday, therefore customer support only requires about 5 mins / day.
I have an EXCELLENT Facebook Feedback score :)
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.