- Avg. revenue /month$3,520
- Avg. sessions /month3,310
- Avg. profit /month$350
Why this business was started
- Business Valuation Price: $32,780.00 by Shopify.
- Over $36,000 AUD spent on Facebook Ads The store follows the one product Dropshipping format. I personally use and love this product and I knew others would love it too. The product that this store is based around is an underrated car accessory that solves a problem, 100% a winning product. Website is very aesthetic, the product has a popular/converting video ad included.
The reason of selling this business
IF YOU'RE GOOD WITH FACEBOOK ADS, THIS STORE COULD BE FOR YOU. Facebook ads are not my strength. I plan to learn ad scaling skills one day but generally I would pay someone to run them for me, I would also be paying a virtual assistant to fulfil orders, this can also be done manually (less than 20 mins a day) I am just time poor and prefer the freedom. The payments to the marketer and fulfilment person result in me making lower profits. The ideal owner of this store should know Facebook ads so they can run the store at max efficiency, there would then be massive opportunity to scale this store.
What's involved in running this business
Not a lot. Just have some fulfil orders for you or fulfil orders manually. Running Facebook ads is necessary to keep buying numbers up.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$3,520Verified
- Avg. sessions /month3,310Verified
- Avg. profit /month$350
- Profit Margin9%
- Avg. sales /month80
- Shopify plan
- Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews + BEST Currency Converter
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assetsAll logos and product advertisement pieces (video etc.) Transferred via dropbox share link.
Personal support after saleHappy to answer questions about the business to help new owner get comfortable. Will be available to help for as long as 2 months as I want to make sure this business is ran well and comfortably. (Not a lot is actually required to run it, I just stress the fact that you need to know how to run Facebook ads in order to make it profitable) Will give a personal email address. Questions can be asked and will be answered within 24 business hours (9AM-5PM ACDT Monday-Friday)
Product photosTransferred via dropbox share link.
Social mediaTotal followers93subscribers
SuppliersGreat friendly supplier.
How to grow this business
- Either continue Dropshipping or begin to bulk order/get logo and packaging for product.
- I would suggest the buyer to be highly skilled with Facebook Ads to reduce the customer acquisition cost to increase profits
- Scale the business up if customer acquisition cost proves to be profitable. Scale it using increased budgets through Facebook ads and potentially TikTok Ads/Google Ads.
Skills to have
- Basic Dropshipping knowledge (Know how to use Ali-Orders (Shopify App) to place orders through Ali-Express)
- Facebook advertisements skills. (Quite important) (Know how to run constant Facebook Ads that focus on conversion as the primary objective)
- Logistics skills (ie. Knowing how to track orders with suppliers to give customers ETA's if they ask.) ~ this is fairly straightforward.
- Customer support skills (Know how to write to customers through email in a formal matter, incase you deal with any customer enquiries)
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.