- Avg. Revenue /month$23,098USD
- Avg. Sessions /month41,840
- Avg. Profit /month$25,821USD
- Inventory value$54,000USD
‼️STORE FOR SALE‼️
Evaluation PRICE by Shopify - $204,380 USD USD ! Yours Today for only - $79,800 USD ( 60% OFF)
Seasoned and Ready For Hyper-Growth !!! $$$
This is my second store and it brought approximately $336,607.71 USD in revenue in a short 5 month sprint.
Superb niche! Always growing and always has new products + Big Potential to promote health, beauty and fashion related products!!
The store has its own unique domain, brand and logo giving it professional authority in the market place.
I might regret this later…who knows? But…
Here’s why I am selling it:
Lack of time and energy to devote to this store. I've recently accepted a position as VP of marketing for a SaaS company and because of it I'm busy devoting all my time and energy towards building a multi-million dollar business, and this one has taken the back burner for a while as a result thereof.
PAID Traffic via Facebook (main acquisition channel) ceased in February, and that's the reason why sales dropped significantly after January. All sales thereafter have been organically produced with personal social networks assets (not included in sale).
I’ll spare you some time right now, as I think you’ll know if this is for you or not after you read the overview below.
Girls into Health & Beauty - Fan Base: 97% Women 3% Men - Age: 18-22 - 50%, 25-34 - 43%
- YTD (2017-2018)Gross Revenue: $369,016.52 USD
- YTD (2017-2018)Total Orders: 14,947
YTD (2017-2018)Average Order Value: $24.83 USD
YTD (2017-2018) store visits: 664,366
YTD (2017-2018) top visits by location: US, UK, CA, SK, AU
YTD (2017-2018) Funnel Conversion Rate: 13-33% (15 custom product funnels)
This store would be perfect for an individual who is passionate about speaking to this audience and/or has previously owned and ecommerce business.
Maybe that is you… Or maybe you know someone who would be perfect for it…
Here’s how I’ve driven sales:
- Year-To-Date (2017-2018) roughly 70% of sales are driven by Facebook and Instagram, 25% by Twitter, and 5% by Search.
- Email marketing has been close to zero- But there are automated abandon cart, engagement, feedback, and winback sequences in place.
- Content marketing - only published 1 blog (lost of room for growth)
- Google Ad Words, Pinterest, and Snapchat are untouched
The Facebook Pixel is seasoned with an incredible amount of valuable data!!!
If you know how to monetize it using Facebook Ads platform, then you know exactly what I’m talking about.
Here’s what you get:
- Custom Shopify Store Theme ( $69.00 value - a robust theme built for large eCommerce stores and optimized for conversion)
- All Shopify apps installed and customized
- Really Good Domain Ownership with no keyword competition (this in itself is worth a lot)
- Hundreds of Real Customer Reviews (4-5 Star Ratings - GREAT Brand Equity)
- Custom Branding + Logo Design
- 88 Products dropshipped via Oberlo
- 13,664 Facebook Page (linked to store) - These followers are all completely authentic and engaged with our website. It's very beneficial to have a following like this where you can market to them every single day and make organic sales. FREE MARKETING.
- 3,747 Instagram Followers (store Instagram feed)
- 19,880 Email Subscribers (with automated campaign sequences- abandon cart, engagement, feedback, and winback campaigns)
- 502 Email Non-Subscribers
- 14,947 Paying Customers
- 4,728 Messenger Subscribers
- Thousands of $$$ worth of ad spend data
- Seasoned FB Pixel (audiences in the millions)
- Google Analytics property
- My personal on-boarding support
- and a lot more…
I’m out of my mind for selling this store, I know. But I strongly believe that my time and energy is better devoted to growing a multimillion dollar SaaS business.
As hard as it is to walk out of so much opportunity, this is the decision I’ve made after pondering it for a long time.
This store is seasoned with data, audiences, and assets ready for hyper-growth, and it will do VERY WELL in the right hands.
The store was profitable right away but I don't have enough time to take care of it and run it at the volume that would even be worth it for me in terms of profit.
I would like to sell it to someone who is passionate about health and beauty and I truly believe this would be a wonderful business to run for the right person.
I am looking for that one person that is going to be able to capitalize and win BIG the rest of 2018 and beyond by taking massive action.
Is that you?
If you’ve read this far and you’re seriously interested and would like to make an offer or learn more, then please reach out.
Hurry, because this site will sell quick and i know it.
Best offer WINS!
Let me know if you have any questions!
Thank you for your time!
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. Revenue /month$23,098USDVerified
- Avg. Sessions /month41,840Verified
- Avg. Profit /month$25,821USD
- Inventory value$54,000USD
- Profit Margin35%
- Avg. Sales /month2,681
Other details about profit:Profit margins vary per product and are 30-40% on average.
- Shopify plan
- Physical inventory
- Logo and branding assets
- Personal support after sale
- Product photos
- Mailing list
- Social MediaTotal followers17,411subscribers
Why buy a business on Exchange
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team