- Avg. revenue /month$37,805
- Avg. sessions /month27,711
- Avg. profit /month$9,500
- Inventory value$200,000
Why this business was started
DTC and eCommerce affordable luxury brand making functional denim for women with $600,000 in TTM profit.
Our jeans have deep pockets to carry everyday essentials, performance features like moisture wicking technology and stretch, and a great fit. We also sell premium reusable masks and have been features in prestigious media outlets including Boston Globe. GQ Magazine and NPR among others.
The brand launched on Kickstarter with more than $270,000 in crowdfunding pre-orders in 2018 and we have been scaling up since then.
The reason of selling this business
I spend 10-15 hours on the brand per week and have another business that I also run. This is a very exciting business and we have had amazing growth, and there's a lot more potential for someone excited about a DTC brand. While I love the business, I personally do not feel as excited about women's denim and apparel products, and am ready to hand it over to someone who is passionate about this space.
What's involved in running this business
- Current owner spends 10-15 hours a week on [PRIVATE INFO]. Most things are outsourced.
- Automated 3PL logistics managed by UPS with competitive shipping and storage costs, with Director-level access
- Factory with manufacturing expertise in all SKUs
- Customer service, social media management, SMS marketing off-shored - $5.5/hour, experienced team with stellar performance. Minimal supervision needed. Social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Affiliate), Shopify development, graphic design outsourced
- Affordable fashion designers contractors with denim expertise who know [PRIVATE INFO] products well
- Hundreds of images, clips and gifs of high-end marketing collateral available. Full footage & edited versions of 2 brand videos directed by Emmy-nominated videographer. All data on Google Drive
- Training videos available for all product and process knowledge
- 95%+ SKUs in stock for 3-6 months of sales
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$37,805Verified
- Avg. sessions /month27,711Verified
- Avg. profit /month$9,500
- Inventory value$200,000
- Profit Margin25%
- Avg. sales /month600
- Shopify plan
- Inventory warehouse
- Agency managing Fb/Instagram Ada
- misc software (Klaviyo, Attentive, Gorgias)
- Customer Service (outsourced, $5.5/hour)
Logo and branding assetsAvailable on Google Drive
Personal support after saleAvailable to ensure smooth transition for 3-6 months as needed by the new owner. Any refunds happening within the next 3 months (not in excess of 9% of revenues of the last 3 months) are adjusted for in the price.
Product photosAvailable on Google Drive
SuppliersSuppliers make great products
How to grow this business
Here are some areas of growth: - Demonstrated demand for new styles: high-rise, boot cut Case in point: Plus sizes (18-24) launched in end Sept, now 20% of jeans revenue, no incremental work post-launch - Opportunity to cut costs of shipping to warehouse by 75% by switching from air to sea shipment - Small/Cheap changes can enhance user experience, conversion rate - No incremental cost to add jeans products, with high quality content produced by B&ta - Active management can lead to much higher sales given the initial hard work/ investment has been made already - More active social media account management (giveaway, collaborations, influencer marketing) can lead to increased customer engagement and sales
Skills to have
Basic knowledge of Shopify store needed. It's a plus to know how to do email marketing in Klaviyo (1-2 hours a week). Most aspects of the business are outsourced to experienced and affordable experts.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.