- Avg. revenue /month$8,423
- Avg. sessions /month15,154
- Avg. profit /month$5,541
Why this business was started
I decided to start this business model because I was tired of having to work for my boss. Since I was a little boy I knew I was going to start and I was going to have my own business. I have more than 3 million euros turnover in the last 3 years with this bussines model. The store has been profitable from day 1 and even with all the PPE campaigns and different testing, the lifetime ROAS of the whole ad account is 3+ROAS.
The reason of selling this business
I have two reasons to sell the business.
1) The main reason is that I don't have time to really scale the store to its full potential. I could automate everything and still earn $15,000/constant month. But I really don't have the need or the time to scale this store. This store has a great advantage, and that is that the store is 100% in Spanish, meaning there is hardly any competition. The product can be scaled a lot, because in Spain there is not too much competition.
2) I'm getting into the "Forex" business model and I want to invest a lot of money and time in this business model.
What's involved in running this business
The freedom to work from anywhere in the world. You can outsource 90% of the tasks (fullfillment, customer service,...) The shop has only been open for two months, and from the first day it was seen that the product has a lot of potential and is a winning product.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$8,423Verified
- Avg. sessions /month15,154Verified
- Avg. profit /month$5,541
- Profit Margin35%
- Avg. sales /month530
- Shopify plan
- Order Metrics, Loox - Photo Reviews, Hurrify - Countdown Timer, TrackingGenie
- Facebook Ads
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assetsLogo, via email
Personal support after saleNot Included
Product photosProduct photos via email
Skills to have
The shop has only been open for two months, and from the first day it was seen that the product has a lot of potential and is a winning product.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.