- Avg. revenue /month$2,808
- Avg. sessions /month3,775
- Avg. profit /month$976
Why this business was started
I always wanted to try dropshipping business as it was something I never tried yet. I chose tableware and kitchenware products because I think this is something that people always need and sometimes it is difficult to find something more interesting than standard white plates and cups. Main idea of the store was to bring new exceptional designs of tableware and to show to the people, that a kitchen can be very cozy place to be. I wanted to bring some joy to everyday lives of people. When looking for new suppliers or products I have one main focus in mind - it has to be unique, it has to be different, it has to stand out of all other products that you could find in the market. That is the goal number one.
The reason of selling this business
Currently I am working on 4 projects and I just can't give enough attention to this one. The store needs more work, than I can actually do at the moment, so I think it is time for the new owner. The store has huge potential as it is quite popular in Lithuania already. But to bring it to the bright future lots of hard work is required and at the moment I am focused on other projects.
What's involved in running this business
- Maintenance of the website - there are always new products, sales, new important information and other things that have to be in the website. So it is very important to keep website up to date all the time;
- Maintenance of Facebook and Instagram profiles - these two social network systems are the ones where all the traffic comes from. It is very important to update them periodically and to attract people with new products, sales, etc.
- Communication with customers and suppliers - this is a big part of all experience. There are always questions about delivery terms, payment options, product related issues, etc. Communication is made by e-mail and Facebook Messenger;
- Searching for new suppliers and products - we already have trustworthy supplier. So it is only next step to find another one for the future. We have some possible options that we can share with the new owner;
- Running advertising campaigns - everything is done by Facebook Ads and Omnisend e-mail marketing campaigns. Important task here - to create new campaigns periodically, to maintain highest possible traffic.
- Fulfilling orders - small part of running the shop. For order fulfillment we are using Dropified App. It is quite easy. Supplier automatically get all the information. This part of running the shop takes least of the time;
- Creating future strategies and fulfilling them - most important thing - to have vision for the future. We have created vision - where we want to be in 5 years. But new owner should have in mind, that first thing should be creating his own vision.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$2,808Verified
- Avg. sessions /month3,775Verified
- Avg. profit /month$976
- Profit Margin34%
- Avg. sales /month49
- Shopify plan
- Omnisend and Dropified
- Transaction fees
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assetsAll pictures, photos and logo will be transfered by e-mail.
Personal support after saleI will help to maintain working shop and teach new owner how everything is done at the moment for up to two weeks. I will do it by Zoom or any other online platform. I will guide new owner how to maintain webpage, how to create ads, how to put orders, how to work with people. I will also explain all future possibilities and what was planed.
Product photosAll product photos are saved in Dropified and Shopify apps. New owner will receive them together with Dropified and Shopify accounts.
SuppliersAll existing e-mails and conversations will be transferred to the new owner.
How to grow this business
We have already found new supplier in Europe. Our goal is to keep customers happy and first step towards that is great customer service. This is why we are looking for dropshipping possibilities from Europe. It gives faster delivery time and cheaper delivery. We are planning to split all production into 4 different collections with different parameters. I would explain more about this for our new owner;
Store is designed for Lithuanian market and is created only in Lithuanian language. First step should be translating the store and starting to scale to other markets. My plan was to translate the store to English, German, French, Italian and Spanish languages and start selling in those markets. All profits made so far are only from small market of Lithuania, so the store still has huge potential. Facebook Pixel already has enough information to target exact people, so this would help while scaling into other markets.
Next step planed was to open few physical stores in main cities. We planned to open first one in Vilnius. But it could be anywhere. This is optional step, but for production like this I feel that it should be good to have physical store.
Next step planed was to start designing our own kitchenware and tableware and to find manufacturers to produce them. Longterm FORX brand should be the only brand, that is sold in this store. We already took first steps and discussed this with our supplier. Our supplier is manufacturer and they are able to produce kitchenware according to our designs.
Skills to have
I will try to explain everything for the new owner. Some basic skills in advertisement could be good. Also computer knowledge is preferable as the are many different apps to keep shop running. Basically - business management and development skills would be good advantage.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.