- Avg. revenue /month$36,405
- Avg. sessions /month87,605
- Avg. profit /month$15,000
I started this business to launch a dropshipping store for cute women's accessories. Was originally inspired after seeing Sugar & Cotton have so much success last year. I wanted to source great products at unbeatable prices to inspired confidence in women around the world. This store initially started out at the beginning of the year with limited success. We changed our strategy in the summer and it quickly became a 6-figure monthly store ever since.
This business is running well and I'm looking to free up time to work on a new venture. I've also been running these types of dropshipping stores for almost 2 years. I'm ready for a new challenge not related to dropshipping after feeling I've 'mastered the art.' This is a great store for anyone looking to get started with dropshipping. It has several proven winners and is likely to perform well in Q4.
- Monitoring VAs who perform customer support and fulfillment (weekly check-in)
- Monitoring Facebook ads to ensure sales are coming in
- Testing out and launching new products to find winners and that can perform well in Q4
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$36,405Verified
- Avg. sessions /month87,605Verified
- Avg. profit /month$15,000
- Profit Margin11%
- Avg. sales /month10,000
Other details about profit: Ad costs + product costs are recently around 75%. VA costs are around 5%. Merchant Fees around 5% Refunds around 1-2%. Other software fees around 3%.
- Shopify plan
- Paid Apps
- Clickfunnels (currently testing this to increase AOV)
- Physical inventoryNot Included
- Logo and branding assetsLogos and all branded assets included. All Facebook/Instagram creatives included. All social media profiles included. Our Instagram account has strong engagement and >9k followers. Our Facebook account has >10k followers. Fresh mailing list. Never sent them any promotional emails. It's all free for you send and make profitable sales. Email list of 18k subscribers which Accepted Marketing.
- Personal support after saleI will help out on a free consulting basis part-time for 1 month to assist with the store transfer.
- Product photosNot Included
- SuppliersNot Included
- Mailing list18,000subscribers
- Social MediaNot Included
I would do the following to grow the business: - Continue finding new hit products to add to the store. Testing more products with Facebook ads - Optimizing the conversion funnel. You can use Clickfunnels on existing winning products to 2-3x AOV - Try winning products from this store on other dropshipping store against a difference audience. - Instagram influencers and improving social media to generate more free sales from this channel
- Facebook ads knowledge
- Knowledge of finding new dropshipping products to add to store
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.