Private listing #717681

Sold
URL Hidden
  • Avg. Revenue /month
    $6,221USD
  • Avg. Sessions /month5,915
  • Avg. Profit /month
    $5,000USD

Description

General description

Our Store was created on March 24th, 2018 and since then have grossed $50,131.69 (At The Time of this writing - See Screen shots). Since the beginning I’ve had a very clear vision, to establish an aesthetic site that not only grabs attention but also converts. The store is built around a few winning products and is a dropshipping store. This means the entire process is hands off and automated from order fulfillment to customer service, we have systems and processes in place to minimize workload. Our main component that drives sales is Facebook Ads, composing of about 85% of our sales with the other 15% being recovered from abandon cart emails. On average we have a 2% Returning customer rate, this has been done through excellent product quality and unmatched customer service. I have decided to sell this store to focus on other projects as well as free up the capital to pursue them.

Why should someone buy this store?

We specialize in building stores that are not only resonate with the audience but also are high converting. Our average Conversion Rate is 4.34% with our industry standard at only 2% meaning we are well ahead of our competition. With the entire business being automated the new owner can expect minimal levels of workload, with consistent returns in the long term.

How can the future owner improve the business?

With an organically collected email list of over 2000 targeted customers, the new owner can capitalize on this untapped audience to promote flash sales, new products, etc.

What work have you put into the store?

This store is unique from top to bottom. Hours of product and audience research, writing ad copy, descriptions, testing many variables (colors, fonts, wording etc) has allowed this store to convert as high as it does. We’ve worked with graphic designers to produce the logo, and video editors to produce our advertisements.

Time to run this business: approximately 4 hours per week

Traffic and Performance

  • Avg. Revenue /month
    $6,221USD
    Verified
  • Avg. Sessions /month5,915Verified
  • Avg. Profit /month
    $5,000USD
  • Profit Margin35%
  • Avg. Sales /month750

Other details about profit:Profit Ranges from 20-35%

Total revenue
$55,987USD
Revenue data comes directly from Shopify and cannot be edited by the seller
Total traffic
53,236Sessions
Traffic data comes directly from Shopify and cannot be edited by the seller

Expenses

  • Shopify plan
    $79USD
    /month
  • Employees
    $150USD
    /month
  • Domain
    $0.83USD
    /month

Sale Includes

  • Physical inventory

    Not Included

  • Logo and branding assets

  • Personal support after sale

  • Domain

  • Product photos

  • Suppliers

    Not Included

  • Mailing list
  • Social Media
    Total followers8,000subscribers

    Why buy a business on Exchange

    Verified listing data

    The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.

    Secure messaging platform

    You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.

    Encrypted payment capture

    Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.

    Take time to inspect the business

    Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.

    Safe store transfer

    When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.

    Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support

    Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.