- Avg. revenue /month$21,150
- Avg. sessions /month4,021
- Avg. profit /month$6,000
Our business model bridges a desire to sell sustainable American-made products with high-design sensibility. In addition to manufacturing our own house lines, we are well known for our beautiful content creation and brand identity. We sought to create a brand that elevated other manufacturers and guided customers to more responsible, ethical purchases.
Ultimately, though our business has been featured in publications such as 'Vogue Magazine' and we have checked some major boxes on our "bucket list," we (as owners) are feeling ready to move onto new chapters in our lives, having just started a family. The company is growing so quickly that an innovative, creative owner could steer it in a lot of directions. Someone with experience in marketing and advertising can make a lot of money at our company and will be highly pleased to solve supply and demand issues we have faced funding the company out of our own pocket. We essenitally have a bigger customer base than we can personally afford, and want to hand this off to someone who is ready to take it to the next level.
We have a brick-and-mortar store that is also part of this negotiation (in addition to our thriving online store). Running this company involves sourcing wholesale product from our catalogue of curated brands, beautiful photo and content creation, fulfilling orders, managing staff, running social media platforms, opportunities for designing house line products that are manufactured at our partnered sustainable factories, marketing and advertising, and community events and outreach.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$21,150Verified
- Avg. sessions /month4,021Verified
- Avg. profit /month$6,000
- Profit Margin40%
- Avg. sales /month475
Other details about profit: There are different profit margins associated with different brands we carry as well as the brands we have infrastructure to manufacture ourselves which are a higher profit margin.
- Shopify plan
- Retail space rental
- deepmine, mail chimp, snappic, vendor payout, zen desk, nest
- Physical inventory
- Logo and branding assetsdigital content, physical marketing supplies such as printed boxes, signage, and contract for all intellectual properties
- Personal support after saleDepending on the capacity at which the buyer buys into this company, we can provide all of the implementation and instruction for managing both the physical and web retail of our brand, as well as in person trainings for up to six months after purchase date. If buyer is interested in the add-on of the house line brands, there will also be some training in implementing the design and manufacture side of the business (which is the funnest part!).
- Product photosAll photos can be transferred using any transfer drive such as WeTransfer, google docs, or dropbox. All rights to photos have been paid for in full.
- Social media
- Mailing list1,500subscribers
If we didn't choose to sell at this time we would court an investor who could give us the capital to make bigger moves in regional/national advertising to grow our reach. We have built a machine that works really well and could handle a lot more orders.
Our dream buyer would have good business skills, an eye for marketing, management/delegation skills, passion and creative zest for working with designers and customers. We can train you on the rest!
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.