Private listing #519451
Female Accessoires Dropshipping Store
Last year in November, I launched a dropshipping brand that had quite an overwhelming success. I started it as a little side business for fun, just to do something creative next to my PhD in Artificial Intelligence. Seeing I discovered some new things in the AI space in health care, I recently moved to Los Angeles, where I'm further expanding my work and business relationships. Here's the problem, as I'm here on a work visa, it is pretty complicated for me to keep on running the store, as it will give me quite some administrative work to go through in terms of double taxation and import rights. I discussed this with my accountant and he told me the best strategy would be selling my store. I also feel like my interest is more in the AI field, so I feel it is the right time to hand over the store to someone who can take it to the next level.
I'd like to sell my store to someone who I believe is capable of continuing the line. I'd like to find someone who truly would care about brand building, the image of the shop and who can guarantee a successful further scaling, as I care a lot about the store and all the hard work I put into building the brand.
The store has proven to be a goldmine, and this just by means of instagram influencer marketing. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to fully get into the Facebook ads, as I feel I would really have to study the material. The store is in the fashion niche, women jewelry, and has a really high fashion/minimal European feel to it.
I did a couple of Instagram influencer shoutouts (usually 5 to 6 influencers with around 100k-350k followers per campaign) and generated always around 15 times my investment costs
(mostly 5000$ revenue for 300$ investment, I can show PayPal statements of this).
- Store launched on Black Friday 24/11/2017
- $32.292 generated with 6 instagram influencer campaigns (6 different days, I know that isn't much, but have been working hard on my PhD)
- Profit margin around 60%!
- Haven't been able to work for the store during the months April, May and June because of my move to the States and my PhD, which dropped the conversion rate a quite a bit (people visiting store to check on status of their item, but not that many new customers in those last months, because of no campaigns).
- Haven't seen much competition yet, as the style is pretty new and I believe most dropshippers don't know too much about fashion. I worked as a model in Europe for a long time, so I'm lucky I have a good feel for the market. Also, what always has happened with fashion trends, is that they usually start in Europe and tend to go to the USA afterwards, so I believe there will be a big market for it soon.
- The store has a really good UpWorker for order fulfillment and customer service (native English speaker, and super cheap)
- Store is fully prepped, pixel data loaded for starting Facebook marketing campaigns. Haven't had the time to really get into the Facebook marketing aspect yet, with my PhD work.
- The store is so popular, that actual big influencer models and brands started to ask me (in stead of the other way around) if they can promote my stuff. I was really surprised to see that people got so hyped about Chinese products (if only they knew 😉)!
- All the original pictures for marketing etc. were taken with my ex-girlfriend who is an international top model.
- I have a lot of marketing material left on a Dropbox (from working together with models that I know), which can be used to further market the store.
- 8876 people e-mail list
- Can provide a list with instagram influencers (style pages) with whom I have a good business relationship.
- General dropshipping model with Oberlo and AliExpress
I truly hope I can find someone who can take over the store, scale it the right way and take it to the next level!
Would be happy to discuss offers.
Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you!
Financials and traffic
Revenue and traffic data from this graph is calculated by Exchange and can not be edited by the seller. Average profit, profit margin and number of sales are provided by the seller. Learn how Exchange calculated this data.
|Subscriptions (ie. Mailchimp, apps)||
|Advertising (ie. Adwords, Facebook ads, etc.)||
|Employees (Including contractors and freelancers)||