- Avg. revenue /month$111,889
- Avg. sessions /month47,283
- Avg. profit /month$32,829
- Inventory value$17,500
Why this business was started
This is an incredible opportunity to take over a fast growing, highly automated Shopify store.
We sell 5 products on the store: one hero product, and related accessories.
Since August 2020, this store has produced over $1.8 million in sales, and over $390,000 in net profit.
This store is a highly automated cash cow.
Here's some of the key points to know about this store:
- 30,000+ customers
- 25,000+ email subscribers
- Repeat customer rate is 15%
- Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- 1,600+ real verified photo reviews
- Fully customized products and branding with our logo printed
- Low-cost shipping and easily automated order fulfillment worldwide with reliable shipping warehouse
- Automation to increase revenue on autopilot such as email marketing, SMS, retargeting, review collection, upsells, affiliate program and referrals, etc
- The store is designed to scale and highly automated
- We sell to customers worldwide, our top countries are the USA, NZ, AU, & CA
- In a very hot niche with lots of new, innovative, disruptive products
The reason of selling this business
My girlfriend and I have been running a private label beauty brand together for a year now, and I have been splitting my time between that store, and this store.
I am selling this store to focus all my time and attention on our private label beauty brand
What's involved in running this business
- Managing the Facebook and Google Ads
- Scheduling weekly promotional emails to our email list
- Paying invoices to suppliers and shipping warehouse for stock and order fulfillment
- Communicating with our operations manager once or twice a week to ensure all the operations are running smoothly
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$111,889Verified
- Avg. sessions /month47,283Verified
- Avg. profit /month$32,829
- Inventory value$17,500
- Profit Margin24%
- Avg. sales /month3,500
- Shopify plan
- Inventory warehouse
- Shopify apps (AOV boosters, upsells, profit tracking, etc)
- Facebook Ads
Logo and branding assetsI will transfer all of our viral video ads, content from influencers, product images, logo, and every other asset for this store.
Personal support after saleI will provide a full training video showing exactly how to run the fb ads for this store, and i will be available for 4 weeks to help train you and provide advice on how to continue growing the store. My team will handle any refunds and chargebacks for any orders that were placed while the store was under my ownership.
Product photosYou will receive access to all product photos and videos of the product (including our viral video ads, content from influencers, etc)
SuppliersWe have very loyal relationships with our supplier and shipping warehouse. We have negotiated discounts for our shipping to popular countries such as the UK & USA which gives us a massive competitive edge. We've also negotiated good discount on the products, and the supplier is willing to print our logo on the products for free, custom packaging is very cheap. Our shipping warehouse will provide you with fast, express shipping lines to popular countries such as UK, USA, AU, NZ, Europe, etc, average shipping time is 5-10 business days.
How to grow this business
- Continue to test new ads on social media (fb, tiktok, etc)
- Add and test new related products to the store
Skills to have
You should have previous experience with running a successful Shopify store, and managing Facebook Ads & Google Ads.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.