- Avg. revenue /month$6,669
- Avg. sessions /month13,455
- Avg. profit /month$4,000
Why this business was started
We found a winning product. The single product makes up about 60% of our current sales, and we have two supplementary product that makes up the other 40%. We have a plan in place to launch a full promo with the video ad for the 4th product which we are hoping to gain some traction(you will have this as part of the deal). All in all, there's no real fluff or feel-good story. We got into the business wanting to make money, and this store is extremely successful.
The reason of selling this business
My business partner and I are investing into a different type of e-commerce business where we actually need inventory on-hand. So we need to raise some capital to buy inventory cost up-front.
What's involved in running this business
- Fulfilling the orders through DSer/Suppliers
- Answering customer Inquiries
- Monitoring Facebook Ads
- Product research
- Running Promos
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$6,669Verified
- Avg. sessions /month13,455Verified
- Avg. profit /month$4,000
- Profit Margin67%
- Avg. sales /month500
- Shopify plan
- Abandonment protector, Loox Photo Review, Bulk Photo Image Edit
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assetsGoogle Drive. This has every assets we've amassed last 12 months.
Personal support after saleI will hand over everything during Escrow period. That said, if you need help with something major(doubt that will happen), be more than happy to give you a helping hand post-sale via email regarding order management or supplier relations up to a week.
Product photosGoogle Drive
Social mediaTotal followers5,000subscribers
SuppliersBest in the business, direct whatsapp contact
How to grow this business
- Instagram Influence: We have not done a great job of really focusing on getting more followers and funneling through more organic traffic through our Instagram Account. It has over 5100 followers that are all organic. If we had more time, we would have reached out and utilized influencers and form partnership between other brands.
- Continue to add product/think of different marketing promos to run: Do not settle for today's success and always think through what could be done better.
- Facebook marketing: We are NOT Ads expert, so it's amazing that we are having this much success without optimizing Facebook ads fully. We have couple extremely successful campaigns, but not utilizing re-targeting campaigns or anything of that sort. We have tinkered around with Pinterest ad, but ultimately, Facebook ad is where the purchases are at.
Skills to have
General knowledge of how e-commerce works. No hardcore technical skill needed, it would be nice to have design and marketing skills. But you could easily learn yourself(we did) and/or get someone to help you.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.