- Avg. Revenue /month$22,212USD
- Avg. Sessions /month19,705
- Avg. Profit /month$3,000USD
This store is a Women’s sunglasses, watches, and accessories dropshipping business that has been operating for a little over a year. Store traffic is driven through multiple channels, including Facebook and Instagram ads, email campaigns, and influencer marketing. The store’s layout has a sophisticated look, leading to an extremely high long term customer conversion rate of 7% (compared to the industry standard of 1.8%). The store’s primary market is the United States, consisting of ~90% of the store traffic, meaning that the customers generated from store traffic are extremely valuable. The next biggest customer countries are Canada, the UK, Australia, and Germany, all of which also are extremely high value customers.
The store has grossed $475,000 total sales since opening, with an average profit margin of 8%. We work directly with two partner suppliers in China who performs bulk fulfillment of orders, which means quality is consistent, pricing is low & stable, and fulfillment is extremely easy. Since all orders are fulfilled using excel, this means we do not have to click through hundreds of orders a day on Oberlo which is an extremely time consuming task.
Store Metrics (Since April 2017)
- Total visitors: ~407,000
- Gross Sales: ~$475,000
- Total Orders: 31,384
- Average Order Value: $15.07
Average Conversion Funnel
- Add to cart: 31%
- Reached Checkout: 20%
- Purchase: 7%
- Abandonment Protector - Abandoned cart recovery email
- Cross Sell - Increases AOV by cross selling products on checkout
- Data Export - Exports orders in Excel which is sent to supplier, allowing for easy fulfillment
- Omnisend - Email campaign manager. Currently sending ~3 email blasts per week resulting in about $500 in sales per email
- MassFullfill - Uploads tracking data from supplier’s excel file to fulfill orders in bulk
- Oberlo - Could remove, but I use to order occasional odd items from AliExpress
- Pixel Conversion Pro - Facebook pixel optimizer (thanks Adrian Morrison)
- Product Reviews - Allows customers to review products (which you can approve or delete)
- Quick Announcement Bar - Allows for notification bar on top for promos (Currently buy one - get one for x% off)
What comes with the purchase:
- Shopify account
- Social media accounts
- Email marketing list of over 45,000 subscribers
- Domain name (.com address) + Support email account
Facebook ad account:
- Over 1 year of good account history with high spend limits
- Pixel with over 25,000 purchase conversions of learning data
- Large collection of custom and saved audiences
Dedicated supplier overseas:
- 1+ year relationship with both suppliers
- Extremely easy order fulfillment process
- Easy new product sourcing & customer service
- Video & Image ads
- Product images (professional and influencer taken)
- Photoshop files of branding, logos, etc.
- Reconciled Quickbooks statements
- Monthly P/L & Income statements
- Monthly Balance sheet
- PayPal & Shopify 1099’s
If you want a turn-key operation that requires minimal hours to upkeep and generates cash flow, this is the store for you. If you know how to optimize paid and influencer marketing, the potential for growth, given the history and market of this store, is enormous. Shopify Valued this store at $130,000 meaning this store is listed to sell quick.
There is immense opportunity to add in influencer marketing to boost the reach of this store, and supplement the sales coming in from paid advertisings. New creative video ad’s traditionally have been very high converting for us in the past, so future owner’s with a good creative taste would easily bring even more traffic than what comes now.
Everything that is being offered in this sale was put up by me. Designing the layout, creating the branding & social media, creating and running advertisements, establishing and growing supplier contacts, fulfilling orders, doing the accounting, and basically everything related to operating the business. This is Shopify store #3 for me so I was able to use past experience to optimize the performance of this business. Recently I have had some personal life issues come up which means I will not be able to dedicate as much time to running and upgrading the the business - hence why I am listing it for sale.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. Revenue /month$22,212USDVerified
- Avg. Sessions /month19,705Verified
- Avg. Profit /month$3,000USD
- Profit Margin8%
- Avg. Sales /month2,100
- Shopify plan
- Physical inventory
- Logo and branding assets
- Personal support after sale
- Product photos
- Mailing list
- Social MediaTotal followers6,000subscribers
Why buy a business on Exchange
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team