- Avg. revenue /month$7,191
- Avg. sessions /month8,922
- Avg. profit /month$1,778
- Inventory value$9,500
Why this business was started
We started this business as our second ecommerce store. We learned a great deal of things from our first ecommerce store and opened this store to capture a larger market. We are somewhat hesitant to sell this business because it has so much more potential but we are moving on to trying something new.
The reason of selling this business
We are looking to move out of ecommerce space for the foreseeable future and focus on other business ventures. This is our site with the most downstream potential due to consistent growth since day one and largest available market.
What's involved in running this business
• Ordering approximately 50 SKU’s from 3 overseas suppliers • Shipping and Fulfilling orders through ShipStation • Working with Content Creation company and identifying blog posts from SEO research. • Researching new products and suppliers • Running AdWords and Facebook campaigns. • Photo editing and updating website
Our brand/company develops premium high-quality leather accessory goods for the everyday man or women. That includes leather iPhone cases, wallets and Apple Watch Straps. We started the company out of a desire to create a high-quality product that is at a price within reach and that you will use every day. We have generated our sales from a variety of different channels that include the follow: • Google Shopping/Ads • Blogging That Brings Qualified Traffic & Customers • Unique Social Media Ads • Word of Mouth • Traditional SEO & Organic Rankings There is a huge amount of untapped potential within the business with a focus on building a stronger social media presence, increase Etsy presence, Amazon addition, Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest Advertising and adding new products.
Route Shipping Insurance integration. No Cost to business owner but increases customer conversion due to insurance on items shipped
• SKUs – Approximately 50 SKU’s • 6446 Orders since Inception • All Time Avg Order Value - $35.31 • All Time Avg Order Profit Margin – 20% • Trailing 12 Months Avg Order Value - $35.10 • Trailing 12 Months Avg Order Profit Margin – 23% • Historical CAC Avg - $15.74 • Trailing 12 Months CAC Avg - $14.61 • All Time Average Orders per Month – 196 Orders • Trailing 12 Months Avg Orders per Month – 298 Orders • From 2017 to 2018 Total Sales Grew 56% with an average monthly growth rate of 59% • Trailing 12 Months (July 2018 – June 2019) Average Month over previous years Month Growth Rate of 81% • Top 2 Selling SKU's make up 15% of all orders – Average order price of these products is $42.79 with Net Profit of $17.89
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$7,191Verified
- Avg. sessions /month8,922Verified
- Avg. profit /month$1,778
- Inventory value$9,500
- Profit Margin20%
- Avg. sales /month298
- Shopify plan
- Inventory warehouse
Logo and branding assetsGoogle Drive or Dropbox
Personal support after saleWe are able to provide two months' worth of support. We are able to speak over the Phone, through Email, or Skype. We will provide introductions to our overseas suppliers.
Product photosGoogle Drive or Dropbox
How to grow this business
There is a tremendous amount of potential for this ecommerce store. I would add additional products and increase the social media presence. We haven’t even scratched the surface for our email subscription list, social media boost and Amazon. We have honed in on our content creation and driving organic traffic but there is still so so much that can be done.
Skills to have
SEO and SEM skills would greatly benefit the new owner of this site.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.