Private listing #819023URL Hidden
- Avg. revenue /month$11,214
- Avg. sessions /month8,751
- Avg. profit /month$6,000
- Executive Summary The business I am selling is an online ecommerce Shopify store. We specialize in selling fishing products as it is a fishing niche store. We are using the dropshipping model so there is no inventory to go along with business. We have established relationships with our suppliers and we can source our products from china or the U.S. for faster shipping. Overall, it is a fun way to make a living online with minimal work. Social media accounts are active and have a following of over 26,000 combined and facebook and instagram, as well as a youtube channel.
Why should someone buy this store?
- Highlights Strengths Private-label products available through our supplier Freedom to run business from anywhere in a world Multiple potential ways to grow business worldwide plus expanding through other sales channels Fun and active Niche Fully automated business, mostly admin and planning processes 2-3 hours per week Droppshipping model/ no inventory Opportunities Marketing/exposure. Social media ads are easy to create for this niche One good ad can produce thousands of dollars in revenue
Administration Customer support (1-2 hrs/wk); Most are about shipment information. Having scripted responses makes the process easy. But for a very small cost, hiring a freelancer from upwork to do these emails can be done as well. Order Processing (3 hrs/wk); This business uses an app called Oberlo to fulfill our orders. It is as simple as a click of a button, let the program run, and click confirm, and the order is placed. Orders can be done daily or every other day. Again, an upwork freelancer could do this job for a very low cost. Ad creation (3 hrs/Month); Creating solid ads doesn't take much effort for this niche as fishing is an easy topic to cover and sell the products we have.
How can the future owner improve the business?
The marketing can be improved to generate way more sales. Only FB ads have been used, so that leaves room for so many untapped marketing strategies.
What work have you put into the store?
All of it. This was created by us from start to finish.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$11,214Verified
- Avg. sessions /month8,751Verified
- Avg. profit /month$6,000
- Profit Margin40%
- Avg. sales /month500
- Shopify plan
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assets
Personal support after saleNot Included
Product photosNot Included
Mailing ListNot Included
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.