- Avg. Revenue /month$217USD
- Avg. Sessions /month768
- Avg. Profit /month$150USD
This is a POD Print On Demand store that has done $2,327.45 in revenue over a period of 2 1/2 months of advertising. We specialize in products that cater to Architects and people who like architecture. We offer a variety of print on demand products.
Before launching this store I did extensive research on our competition and literally found none. So after brainstorming the brand a little more and coming up with initial product ideas I launched the store and began advertising on Instagram as well as building my Instagram brand with quality photos.
Since the niche doesn't hold any real competitors and we already have an established presence. I'm sure anyone can take charge and lead the store in order to become a mega brand in the Architect niche.
Aside from the 4,700 follows on our Instagram account we also have branded our store and worked hard to create a positive reputation with both our customers and advertisers.
We have an ambassador in Italy who has recently received our shirts, reviewed them, and allowed us to post the review and photos of her wearing it as social proof for our future customers and is open to future collaborations.
We cater to men and women when it comes to creating shirts that Architects would love. Recently we released phone wallet cases that are branded and have amazing printed on designs that are specifically made for architects. It has been proven to be a hot product so far.
There are countless ways to turn this store into a mega brand.
- After researching for competition before and after starting this store I couldn't find someone doing the same thing. Except for small Etsy shops which have sub par products. Therefore you already have a sort of monopoly in this niche.
- An established Instagram page with 4,700 real followers and good relationships with about 10 niche accounts that have advertised our products. You can easily and quickly grow this account exponentially in order to dominate this niche/market.
- Our pixel has recorded all of our website data such as purchases and visitors. You can use our super charged pixel to advertise to LLA or look alike audiences in order to convert customers at a low cost.
- It's so easy to release a product and you can do it fast. You have no limit when it comes to product expansion, and you have a list of past customers to email promotions.
- POD style shops allow you to own designs, therefore you never have to worry about products getting saturated. So as long as you design with quality in mind customers will buy. Designs are relatively inexpensive if you are willing to hire someone else to design it for you.
I have put countless hours in order to make this store out of scratch. I've proved that this concept works and has a strategic advantage in this particular niche. The hardest part is getting off the ground, and I've done that for you.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. Revenue /month$217USDVerified
- Avg. Sessions /month768Verified
- Avg. Profit /month$150USD
- Profit Margin55%
- Avg. Sales /month20
Other details about profit:Our profit was a bit squeezed due to the beginning where we were testing products and were more focused on advertising for expansion and brand recognition. It was an investment for the future value of our company. We also acquired an ambassador for social proof and we sent her some free merchandise.
- Shopify plan
Why buy a business on Exchange
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team