Art of Wall St
Art of Wall St (AWS) is a store that has accomplished over 200K in sales in less than 4 months.
AWS is a market leading, customer and brand focused company.
AWS is also a store that has a branding unlike any other canvas art company, being bold, and unique. The name says it all, it stands out against its competitors. AWS is the #1 competitor for major canvas art brands; including Ikonick, Canvas Freaks and Canvas Cultures.
AWS is a dropshipping site. Includes:
- An outstanding relationship with our supplier that is ready to scale with a larger product lineup providing more options for our products
- Over 300 products
- Instagram account with 16,546 followers
- Email list with 23,595 subscribers.
- Facebook Marketing Mastery Mentorship (how to budget your ads correctly, audience targeting strategies, and #1 scaling method to be used)
- Facebook Ad Account, with Pixel and Custom Product Pixels
- Superb Branding: state of the art, unique, bold and stands out
- Low competition, large market, and MASSIVE OPPORTUNITY to grow and scale the business
Almost all sales have come through Facebook Ads with the Instagram Placement selected.
I WILL PERSONALLY MENTOR YOU ON FACEBOOK ADS TO ENSURE YOU ARE CREATING PROFITABLE CAMPAIGNS AND RECEIVING MASSIVE SALES.
Profit margins before Ad expense is on average at 53% and can go up all the way to 90% for certain high ticket items.
After Facebook costs, profit margins sit at on average at 30%.
Our products are very affordable due to our discounted cost of goods sold from our supplier.
AOV is high as well due to amazing upsells, and offers on our store.
Free + Shipping offer is outdated on many other e-commerce stores. However, this offer works EXTREMELY WELL on AWS and has resulted in the majority of our sales.
In February 2018 the store did $79,562.08 USD in revenue. After all expenses the net profit to take home was $23,969.39 USD. This was solely done by one person managing the store and an additional virtual assistant. As we grow the store and expand, there is MASSIVE OPPORTUNITY for sales and brand growth.
I am looking to sell this store quick. Thus, the store price is much less than its true value. It will be on a first come first serve basis.
I can negotiate prices, must be realistic.
Please view the listing thoroughly. It is very informative. Happy to answer any questions you may have!
Financials and traffic
Revenue and traffic data from this graph is calculated by Exchange and can not be edited by the seller. Average profit, profit margin and number of sales are provided by the seller. Learn how Exchange calculated this data.
|Subscriptions (ie. Mailchimp, apps)||
|Advertising (ie. Adwords, Facebook ads, etc.)||
|Employees (Including contractors and freelancers)||