I created my own online shop, because I wanted to build and run my own business and the idea of dropshipping really captured me.
So far, I had:
1. Registered a custom domain (cost: $21 for 1 year);
2. Listed the business on Google My Business;
3. Ran a few successful paid social media campaigns resulting in 90+ followers to the Facebook Page (cost of the campaigns is $40). The results:
- 4.4K+ audience reached
- 149 post engagements + 21 link clicks
- 100+ store website visitors (from the USA, Switzerland, Ireland, Bulgaria, the UK and more);
4. Linked the online shop to a Shopify app, providing product ads featuring in other online shops - this feature attracts additional traffic to the website (102 impressions in 1 week);
5. Constantly adding new products to the shop and posting regular updates to the Facebook page.
Now, as I`m about to start working on a different project, I decided to sell the shop. The business is in the very beginning (1 buyer so far), but everything is set and ready for trade. The offer comes with a custom domain, social media account (Facebook @arteonlineboutique) and Google My Business page.
I am planning to go back to drop-shipping after I finish working on the new project, but for the time being I can`t tend to the business as much as I want to. That is the main reason I decided to sell.