- Avg. revenue /month$4,484
- Avg. sessions /month6,103
- Avg. profit /month$2,000
Why this business was started
Being quite passionate about digital marketing and the niche itself I decided to merge work and fun in one. The store and whole business is designed as it I were a customer - The fact that I just love the products I sell and I can put myself into customer's shoes aided dramatically to the store's success.
The business was started in Mid-April and was profitable from the get-go. A high converting landing page, optimized flow and great ads result in +4% conversion rate (on average!)
The reason of selling this business
I have got my dream job (Facebook) starting from September so there won't be enough time to effectively work on both the store and normal job.
I wouldn't even bother selling the store and just let it run on autopilot, but that's not how I want the store to be. The business has been booming and I want the business to continue to thrive and provide value to its customers for years to come, even if it means giving up the ownership.
[update] All ads are paused as of July 26th
What's involved in running this business
You can outsource 90% of the tasks (fullfillment, customer service,...) and focus just on the things that matter the most, the big picture - this means advertising and growing the company (establishing partnerships with suppliers, other brands)
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$4,484Verified
- Avg. sessions /month6,103Verified
- Avg. profit /month$2,000
- Profit Margin15%
- Avg. sales /month1,000
- Shopify plan
- transaction fees, apps
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assetsI will send you our official logo, logo for email newsletters as well as a design print for our merch. This can be transferred via business email, skype or any way you prefer.
Personal support after saleI will provide you my full services up till September, helping with ads, automation, my knowledge in the industry and whatever else you may need. After that we can stay in touch via weekly/biweekly calls for up to 2 months.
Product photosI have a gallery of original photos of the product and models wearing our merch. All of that will be sent to you for free use.
How to grow this business
1) Focus on growing the community (IG+FB) - the audience for the niche is very passionate but also huge at the same time, giving you almost unlimited potential to grow. As the social media following grow, more and more traffic will come organically meaning your profit margins will go up drastically as you won't need to be spending that much on paid advertising. 2) provide top quality products - having a reliable supplier(s) that provide top quality products is a must. As of now, the products are sourced by an outstanding supplier who is one of the top sellers in the niche and always ships out all orders within 24hours. If you want to expand and sell more products on the store, I will personally help you find an amazing supplier/agent like this. 3) private label the products - at this point your brand name will be an authority in the niche so you can private label the products, increase the price and still enjoy the same conversion rate, if not better.
Skills to have
Knowledge of advertising on FB/Instagram, the rest of activities is easily outsourced.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.