Have you heard of Dropshipping before? In short; Dropshipping is the ability to move (goods) from the manufacturer directly to the customers without going through the usual distribution channels.
I own a couple of Dropshipping stores selling different types of products and my experience extends to more than a year. I can tell that all you need to do is a fair amount of research on what could potentially be a winning niche / product to sell. The higher the affinity & passion the better your product will sell.
After some research, I came to the conclusion that the Baby Niche is one of the most passionate out there and this is backed up by real data.
Market Size & Worth for the Baby Niche:
• Baby apparel, footwear and accessories resulted in $275 million in sales.
• Worldwide market (baby niche) expected in 2018 is $70 billion
• Online revenue of $6 billion having 3968 businesses and growth of 13.3%
This site is fully optimized for the baby niche:
• Over 4000 fans on Facebook Page
• Over 700 followers on Instagram
• Responsive Design (Mobile & Desktop) and uses one of the most famous Shopify Paid Themes (Sunrise)
• Contains a rich About Us Page
• Has a blog section and 1 blog post
• Fully branded material (Including Logo)
• It has 6 Main Baby Categories
• It has 42 Sub-Categories
• It has over 560 products set in place
• All products have SEO-friendly description
• All product page contains a customized Baby Size Table
• All images are compressed for better Site Speed
I would suggest you do some research and take a look at other dropshipping baby stores and do a comparison with this one. This site is by far the best Dropshipping baby niche (that I've come across) and is ready for some marketing.