Bay-6 Online Store
I'm selling my Shopify dropshipping store. It's 100% " Move-In-Ready" for a ready business owner. Here's my full store listing with all the information you may need.
What's included in the sale?
1- STORE: • Ready: the store has been tested for both US and international sales. You will be ready to make your own sales now.
• Premium $ theme design unique for e-commerce stores specifically and equipped with all the customizable conversion boosters ( for both desktop and mobile versions)
• All products, prices, pages, collections and pictures are optimized with Alt text, keywords and metadata
• All necessary apps installed and operational – SEO optimization, conversion boosters and more
• SEO optimized and sitemap uploaded to both Google and Bing /Yahoo
• 2 Social media accounts ( Facebook + Instagram ) with unique active content and followers ( no money was spent on acquiring followers or likes)
2- BONUS CONTENT: • Library: 20 GB worth of unique step-by-step video tutorials to help you, not only run any store effectively, but also learn how to set up the store from absolute zero to a successful business. These are NOT the type of free videos you'd typically see on youtube
• Extras: I will also leave you a list of websites and tools I personally use to track compitition and find winning and/or promising products - most of the websites and tools are 100% free with a few exceptions that require a user to pay a monthly fee of about $10 - $15.
What is required to keep the business operational? 1- Domain: renewing the website's fully transferable domain every year - costs 12$/YEAR unless you want to transfer to a different domain you own. 2- Shopify account: keeping an active BASE account ( or higher ) with shopify - costs $35/Month 3- Bank account: Just have an active bank account to receive funds from shopify 4- Consistancy and mindset: I persoanlly view this as an essential component for success. It's not required to make the store " operational" but definitely neccessary to make it successful. I think you should have the business owner mindset, be motivated and patient, and most importantly keep testing and learning from others around you and on the web.
Why am I selling the business? This is my profession. I set up websites from scratch, make them fully operational and optimized as if I'm going to run them myself forever and then sell to motivated buyers/business owners to take them to the next step.
How does the business generate revenue? It generates revenue through online sales of products listed on the website
Are there any expenses for the business? If so, what are they? Yes - as mentioned above, there are two recurring expenses you need to account for: 1- Domain: renewing the website's domain every year - costs 12$/YEAR unless you want to transfer to a different domain you own. 2- Shopify account: keeping an active BASE account ( or higher ) with shopify - costs $35/Month
What marketing initiatives have been used for this business? All the marketing initiatives I have taken revolved around optimizing the website to be found on search enginges like Google and Bing and social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
I never run actual marketing/ad campaigns to sell products before I sell the website - it's always left for the new owner to run and split test their own versions of marketing/ads material - I, however, included comprehensive video tutorials on how to run effective ads in my library that's bundled in the sale.
How can the future owner improve the business? The website is 100% ready from a technical, operational and cosmetic viewpoint. All the new owner has to do is start running ads or marketing campaign as he/she sees fit to scale the website and make it profitable. For the lack of a better analogy, I've built an amazing fully operational car for you, all you have to do is put some gas in it and be on your way.