Private listing #565581URL Hidden
- Avg. revenue /month$129,205
- Avg. sessions /month98,537
- Avg. profit /month$12,000
We started the business in August of 2017 as a side project and to test out some Facebook ads campaigns - we typically help other e-commerce business and thought it would be fun to try building one from scratch by ourselves to see where we can bring it to.
The website was started as a side business and has become very successful, requiring more of our time. We unfortunately have to make the choice of letting go of this site in order to pursue our other full-time projects.
The business was created to be operated by a small team. Therefore with some basic knowledge of social media marketing, virtual assistants, and part-time designer would be enough to keep it running as usual.
The majority of our sales come directly from Facebook and Instagram marketing. We've recently started testing advertising on Google, and we'd be happy to share those results with you once we gather enough data.
We also rely on lead generation and email marketing to recapture abandoned carts and re-engage past purchasers.
When we have free-time, we always try to research for new POD or dropship products to try out. This process has always resulted in good sales boosts for us.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$129,205Verified
- Avg. sessions /month98,537Verified
- Avg. profit /month$12,000
- Profit Margin17%
- Avg. sales /month1,500
Other details about profit: We generally make 17% net profit margin on all goods sold. During peak season we can hit an average of $20,000 a day During the low season we have an average of $2,500 a day
- Shopify plan
- Klaviyo, Shopify Add-Ons, Optimization
- Facebook, Email Marketing Team
- Adobe Cloud
- Physical inventoryNot Included
- Logo and branding assetsWe are including everything you need to run the business. All relevant website files and data, Website Plugins, 2 Website themes, our Klaviyo setup and customer list, all social media accounts along with all the original design product files separated into categories. Since day 1, the website theme has been optimized for conversion by advance A/B Testing methods. All designs have been originally created in house by our designers. We have thousands of unique designs that have been proven on the market. Our email list is made up of over 50,000 segmented into custom lists. All email flows and previous campaigns have been preserved for reference. We will introduce you to our designers and our support staff (Virtual Assistants) that will help handle everything moving forward. We will also supply you with a list of our manufacturers and pricing for all the products we have available. i.e. apparel, boots, car seat covers, jackets, jewelry, wallet, pet tags, pet bandana, pet bowls, pet bed, shoes, sneakers, flip flops, hair brush, all over print hoodie, hats, tote bags, tumblers, wine cups, wallet phone case, watch, leggings, bikini and more...
- Personal support after saleWe will also provide you with up to 3 months of training and marketing help to make a smooth transition.
- Product photosNot Included
- Social media
- SuppliersNot Included
- Mailing List76,500subscribers
Now that the business is established, we believe that the focus should be building organic growth. With SEM and content initiatives and a stronger push for building a community, we believe that within 6 months the sales can be split 60/40 between Direct and Organic sales respectively.
A more aggressive email marketing strategy could help improve sales dramatically - we've recently started working with an email marketing agency for this purpose.
Because our brand is general but splits up into different niches, it allows us to be fluid to test out any new products.
Previous knowledge of handling Facebook Ad would be of great help, but we're happy to guide you through it during the transition.
- Businesses using Shipstation for Sale
- Established businesses
- Home Businesses for sale
- Large Business
- Oberlo stores
- Print on demand
- Printful stores
- Teelaunch Stores for Sale
- WC Fulfillment Stores for Sale
- Private listings
- Businesses offering seller support after sale
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.