This store is built by an experience e-commerce web design and development company. It comes with everything you need to start TODAY with FB ads and start making money.
- Premium domain name [REDACTED] worth $2000
- Unique premium branding - logo - vector (.ai + .esp files will be provided)
- Custom Design
- User-experience optimized
- Social profiles, Instagram & Facebook with brand URLs
- Instagram feed connected
- Niche store - bracelets and bees related. (bracelet, mugs, tees)
- Dropshipping YES - Oberlo!
- Print on demand YES - w Printfull!
- Comes with Google Analytics and Facebook pixel
- 2 Custom branding images with professional model.
- You will get 50 bracelets for free that you can use for promo or sell them. They are physically in USA and we will shipped them to your for free. ($750 value)
Why should someone buy this store?
The best starter niche store. Margins are super-high.
How can the future owner improve the business?
What work have you put into the store?
15 years of e-commerce experience.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.