- Avg. revenue /month$641
- Avg. sessions /month895
- Avg. profit /month$700
Our Story: Started in 2017, BKR Designs was started as a project to get unique and exciting viral products out to users in Australia and New Zealand. However, over time, the niche of the website changed and we found a lot of interest being garnered in particular homeware products.
Now a broad storefront for home, kitchen, bedroom and personal items. We have a coverage across a range products. Broadly covering this niche will allow a lot of opportunity for testing and growth into new areas with an established audience willing to try new products.
Selling: - All products are sold via dropshipping, no inventory needed! Products are linked and ready to go via Oberlo & AliExpress linking. Easy as a few clicks of a button
Website: - Beautifully designed with a bespoke website design created in partnership with the Parallax template from Out of the Sandbox (currently valued $180 USD). - A large range of products that are evergreen sellers exist across the site. These particular products are well optimised across the included advertising channels and SEO
Advertising: - The website has automated email functionality, and is marketing ready with Google Analytics and Facebook & Adwords Pixels installed
Market: - This site has a strong presence primarily across the Australian & New Zealand markets. - The BKR Design audience does target the home maker, for the most part, with a large percentage of buyers being female. Future growth opportunities exist in exposing this audience to new and exciting products.
I would recommend BKR Designs to anybody who is keen to jump into an established online business, but is willing to put in the hard yards to grow it further. This site is established in its niche, with everything you need to start running the a website with a beautiful and complete front end from the word go.
Additionally, BKR Designs has proven and established sales funnels, and is a massive growth opportunity.
With that said, the buyer of this store should be aware that work is needed. While simply running the site will earn you money, it exists in a competitive niche that will require you to be aware of new product opportunities to include into the site for selling opportunities.
Coming up to the Holiday season of 2018 will be the ideal time to get in and grow BKR Designs - with the product selection being massively popular during Christmas.
My recommendation for the future of BKR Designs would be:
- Expansion into further markets. With a focus primarily on the Australia/New Zealand market, there is still massive potential to exponentially grow sales by targeting the US, Canada and Europe
- Continue growing the product range. BKR Designs is a wide niche, meaning a lot of products can fit into this category.
- While some Email Marketing exists for the site - it has been under-utilised. We see great success with what has been done but I would highly recommend some larger scale campaigns be used
- Social Media presence can be improved. Without a big focus on increasing Social Media following - BKR Designs is still relatively small in this area and ripe for further expansion including a consistent organic presence
- The website has been fully designed with a fantastic design provided by Out of the Sandbox
- Product selection has been fully tested, across advertising channels, so what is available on site are products that do have sell - which allows you a solid base of reliable revenue
- As much automation as possible has been created including email funnels, dynamic remarketing and integration of Oberlo in order to create an easy system for the business owner to manage.
- Advertising channels are fully set up and ready to use across Adwords and Facebook
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$641Verified
- Avg. sessions /month895Verified
- Avg. profit /month$700
- Profit Margin25%
- Avg. sales /month50
Other details about profit: The majority of products sold on BKR Designs at 40%+ gross profit, while a 25 - 30% net profit range is to be expected after advertising and business costs
- Shopify plan
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.