- Avg. revenue /month$2,898
- Avg. sessions /month5,663
- Avg. profit /month$1,000
Shopify values this store at $29,090 USD. We have lowered our asking price to $14,000 USD.
Over $63,000 Aud In Sales!! We are growing month on month and are on track for $85,000 AUD for FY2018/19.
We started this business late in September. In this time we have gained 9100 followers on Facebook which are very passionate about what we sell.
In the first few months our priority was setting up suppliers and doing quality checks before really launching in December. Between the 1st of December and the 16th of July we did $50,000 AUD in sales at a 25%-40% margin (pending the time of year)
With the website you will receive a connection with our suppliers for drop shipping so it is ready to go from day one. They will supply the products to your consumers so there is no hassle for yourself. This means you can fulfil orders in a timely manner without having to have any inventory.
With our website you will receive:
• Theme: We have had the theme professionally designed and optimised for website conversions.
• Social Media Accounts: You will also get the Facebook (9100 followers) and Instagram account (1000 follower). We barely did anything with Instragram, yet have nearly 1000 followers due the interest in our brand.
• Quality customers: High returning customer rate of 7.73% with no effort!
• Email Marketing Campaigns: Our professionally set up and optimised email marketing campaigns.
• Facebook Ads Account: Our full database of facebook ads history to optimise your ads from day 1.
• Quality Range: We have a conversion rate of over 1.08%!! Which means with our targeting you won't need a ton of traffic to make good money.
• The Ability to Go Global: We also own the domains for registered for New Zealand with the plan to launch.
Our suppliers have 1000's of items you can legally sell with professional photos. When you see the numbers with our budget marketing spend you will understand the potential. We just don’t have the time to dedicate to the business to see it reach its potential!
With a little bit of effort you will be able to grow this business to something very big. I previously was doing this website whilst travelling which brought in good money. Now I am back working full-time I just don't have time to maintain this website and fulfil orders.
Make an offer, we will entertain any offers.
Black Ivy Lingerie was established in Late September 2017. After a few months of quality testing it proved itself immediately to be profitable and easy to sell. Lingerie is a niche with high purchase power customers. With little effort it has proven to be a loyal audience with a high rate of returning customers looking for more items. It could be a very good deal for somebody with a little more time than I had. After the initial long hours setting it all up we have done this with under 10 hours per week processing orders and general maintenance.
• Growth: We are growing month on month and are on track for $85,000 AUD for FY2018/19 at 35-40% margins
• Facebook: We have invested in in highly targeted advertising. You will therefore benefit of a strong and profitable audience - 9100 followers
• Omnisend e-mail marketing: you will be given access to our Omnisend account to use our previous e-mail marketing campaigns, access their results and analytics and use our list of 2500 subscribers for your new free ads.
• Facebook Shop: we have built an integration to be able to sell directly on our Facebook fan page. Any visitor is able to shop directly from Facebook.
• Payments: you will benefit of the payment gateways such as Stripe for Credit Card payments, Paypal, Afterpay, Oxipay, etc.
• Suppliers: we will introduce you to our current supplier and advise you on any field in which we could be helpful
A new owner can easily double up on the sales and profit of this store.
• Enter USA, UK and New Zealand Markets
• SEO: hire experts to optimise the SEO of this website and rise it in Google organic search results.
• Start regular posts and invest in marketing on Instagram.
• Invest in google ads
It is really easy to grow this business if you have some time and marketing knowledge. Even if you don’t have marketing knowledge you could easily watch some youtube clips to grow this store as we have been.
We have set up facebook ads ad email marketing well but outside of that it is really open to a lot of growth.
We have put extensive work into this store during the first few months.
Website: spent hundreds of hours of hard work to build a seamless buyer experience website.
Supplier Network and Product selection: thoroughly analyzed a large amounts of products to identify the best converting ones and most attractive to our customers. We have also build trusted suppliers.
Automated Social Media Marketing and Email Marketing.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$2,898Verified
- Avg. sessions /month5,663Verified
- Avg. profit /month$1,000
- Profit Margin27%
- Avg. sales /month75
Other details about profit: We sell items for around 3-4 x our items cost price so gross profit is rather good. When fully optimised the profit after expenses is around 35-40%. As I havnt been advertising or spending time on this for the past 6 months I have let sales decrease (used to be on sale for 22,000 usd however reduced as I havnt been able to spend time on it due to work commitments).
- Shopify plan
I would expand into other countries. This store currently trades in AUD and we have had sales from NZ and USA organically. Based on this we know there is an interested so it would be pretty straight forward to expand and double the sales by entering a new market by replicating the success and process we have set up. Additionally with have the nz domain name (included in the sale).
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.