We have products ranging from various categories such as (1) Camping & Hiking (2) Pet products (3) Baby products (4) and other unique products such as Lego puzzle mugs, Charm bracelets, Car shaped PC mouse, car cigarette cum socket etc. Also it has an in built shoptimized paid theme.
Financials and traffic
We are not so much into profit, actually burning cash for 3 reasons (1) I am doing it as a side hustle and my full time job requires me spend a lot of time in office which is approx 11 hours per day in office and also 7 hours on Saturdays, thus not finding enough time for it (2) I eventually become a little less passionate about the entire dropshipping process, however if you are passionate enough and put more time into it it is definitely rewarding.
Average overall profit margin
Average number of sales/month
Revenue and traffic data from this graph is calculated by Exchange and can not be edited by the seller. Average profit, profit margin and number of sales are provided by the seller. Learn how Exchange calculated this data.
Facebook ads is really upto you, there is no certain figure a month that you mandatory have to spent each month. You can spent about 100$ while testing phase and then slowly it can go down, per month to 70$ or if it is already giving you returns then you can continue to increase your budget with a ROAS that is in your mind. Instagram, Pinterest and Mailchimp does not cost any sort of money and is free.
(1) The range of products and its categories. (2) A separate category for Camping and Hiking in case you wish to go for that niche cause it is also a unique niche. (3) Paid shoptimized theme which has a lot of features and you don't need to buy those separately from app store.
How can the future owner improve the business?
Improve by adding more unique products and aggressively marketing on fb & Instagram using good quality images and video ads is the key for more and more engagement with the audience.
What work have you put into the store?
(1) Product page - Since shoptimised theme provides with various features and combined that too nicely worded copy writing of each product as also safety of buying with us.
(2) Theme - a good amount of time has been put into correcting various issues / bugs in the theme, therefore now it has come perfectly fine so that your time is saved.
(3) Fb & Instagram - FB page with about 92 followers and instagram page with about 50 followers especially those who are into camping and travelling in insta page.
(4) Pinterest profile with about 11 followers, average 1 pin save per day and about more than 650 monthly engagement as per pinterest analytics.
(5) Also a mailchimp free subscription with email list of customers for email marketing
How many hours does it take to run this business per week?
I am an Indian resident , dropshipping in United States. Started it in Oct 2017 as a side hustle/side business, just to learn how online business, Fb ads and social media marketing works. I plan to sell the store as I do not have a long term vision for this store. I someday plan to start my own entrepreneurship once I develop a long term vision about the same.