- Avg. Revenue /month$10,476USD
- Avg. Sessions /month4,509
- Avg. Profit /month$3,000USD
We started this brand from a pure love of yoga & bohemian lifestyle with the desire of providing beautiful new chic styles of clothing and accessories to the world. The yoga industry is an $87 billion dollar a year industry. With that being said we knew that the potential to scale this business to the moon was there so we went with it.
Since we are a dropshipping company, there is no need to hold any inventory! This means there is virtually no overhead. This aspect of the business was really important to us because we wanted things to be as streamlined and simple as possible. All of our products are found on Ali Express and uploaded through the Oberlo App. Our virtual assistant then orders the items through the app, fulfills them on shopify and answers all customer service inquiries regarding shipping or any other questions they might have. We have an amazing virtual assistant that works remotely in the Philippines who is a pure gem. She can be transferred with the business if desired.
We attached screenshots taken from our Analytics tab displaying total revenue for our store since the auto revenue generator that shopify does for these listings isn't 100% accurate since shopify cannot verify orders coming from our One Click Upsell app where we have had a lot of upsell revenue come in. Our Average revenue per month over the past 6 months has been between 25-30k USD per month with an AOV just over $75 and a profit margin of around 15%!
We are are a husband and wife team who started this business a year ago. We’ve decided to start a family and I have to put all my focus into raising the children while my husband focuses on his business which is a 10 million dollar beauty brand. The expertise and knowledge that will be passed along to the buyer from my husband can be priceless if executed properly. He has no problem with sharing all his knowledge that can help scale this brand. Yoga has always been a passion of mine and I’ve put my heart and soul into building the brand and researching great quality products to provide to our customers. This is a high revenue producing brand and is a great opportunity for a buyer/investor to scale this company to the moon. With all the traffic sources that have NOT been implemented yet such as google/amazon/retargeting platforms and PPC strategies, the potential for this brand to produce 100k+ in revenue per month or even per week is absolutely there with the right buyer behind it!
1) Launching and managing facebook campaigns & advertising the desired products 2) Launching email sales campaigns / blog campaigns 3) Creating blog posts for our email campaigns and flows (hire upwork assistant or onlinejobs.ph) 4) Communicating with our one virtual assistant who handles all orders and customer service 5) Researching & finding new products to the store (hire from onlinejobs.ph) 6) Managing social media posts on IG/FB (onlinejobs.ph)
= Maximum 15-20 hours per week is what we put into operating the business
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. Revenue /month$10,476USDVerified
- Avg. Sessions /month4,509Verified
- Avg. Profit /month$3,000USD
- Profit Margin15%
- Avg. Sales /month350
Other details about profit: We don't have a U.S visa, so we lose about 5% on every exchange for product purchases, as well as exchange fees from our U.S account linked to shopify to our Canadian bank account which is about 4%. We lose a lot of profit from our bottom line because of these fees. Our site charges in U.S dollars so we have to make exchanges on all transactions. *** A great bonus for a potential U.S based buyer is If you are in the US you will automatically save yourself 7-10% in profits in exchange rate fees that we have lost out since we are a Canadian based company. This profit will instantly be added to your bottom line.
- Shopify plan
- Klavyio & Paid Apps
- Physical inventory
- Logo and branding assets
All JPEG's images / logos / branding assets that we have will be transferred with the business
- Personal support after sale
1) Will provide guidance in Launching and managing facebook campaigns & advertising the desired products 2) Will provide guidance in Launching email sales campaigns / blog campaigns 3) Will provide guidance in Creating blog posts for our email campaigns and flows 4) Will provide guidance in Communicating with our one virtual assistant who handles all orders and customer service 5) Will provide guidance in Researching & finding new products to the store 6) Will provide guidance in Managing social media posts on IG/FB
- Product photos
All the photos we have are from our suppliers from Ali Express and will be transferred with the sale of the business.
- Mailing list4,700subscribers
- Social MediaTotal followers11,000subscribers
1) Launch Google shopping for remarketing to our warm audiences (people that are interested or have seen our brand but have not purchased) 2) Launch Adroll remarketing (follows potential customers around the web with tailored ads to incentivize them to come back and purchase) ROAS on these strategies is usually 5-10X 3) Launch retargeting on YouTube ads with customer testimonial videos or brand awareness videos offering incentive to come back and purchase such as a discount code 4) Launch Perfect Audience for remarketing (follows potential customers around partner sites with tailored ads to incentivize them to come back and purchase) ROAS on these strategies is usually 5-10X 5) Launch Site Scout for remarketing (follows potential customers around partner sites with tailored ads to incentivize them to come back and purchase) ROAS on these strategies is usually 5-10X 6) Launch an Amazon store. Most customers will search on Amazon before buying a product or directly buy on Amazon for more of a trust factor. 7) Launch a branded PPC strategy on Google ads. This will rank our store to the top of the search when someone does a search of our store after seeing our brand 8) Put a focus on building our leads and email lists to increase our free marketing channel 9) Invest in a content writer so we could build out a strong line of blogs ready to be scheduled to reach all of our subscribers and buyers keeping them returning to the site. These automatic blog flows make money on almost every single send! Will teach you how to implement and optimize. 10) I would expand our product line in different categories for the yoga/health and wellness sector. There is endless products on the marketplace to add to the website that could be scalable. 11) There is an opportunity to expand into wholesale for local retailers or retailers online 12) Expanding traffic opportunities on native platforms such as Outbrain.com / Taboola.com etc. 13) Expanding into other Geo’s and testing different regions is a big opportunity that has not been dialed in yet. Our main market has been U,S but have recently broke into Australia and optimized products for scale. There is many countries such as Canada / New Zealand / Ireland / European countries and the list goes on. Taking a product that works in the USA and horizontally scaling is a big opportunity that has not been yet utilized. 14) Launch a Pinterest advertising campaign in the queue to launch. 80% of Pinterest is women, and the clothing and apparel business is a great fit on the platform. An ad account for Pinterest would be included in the sale!
1) Would be helpful to have basic knowledge of facebook ads (will assist post purchase) 2) Would be helpful to have basic knowledge of Klaviyo platform (emailing campaigns & flows) (will assist post purchase) 3) Would be helpful to have basic knowledge of shopify platform (will assist post purchase)
***Will offer support during the migration process with everything so the buyer is familiar in all the platforms needed to operate and scale!
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.