- Avg. revenue /month$20,759
- Avg. sessions /month17,312
- Avg. profit /month$7,500
- Inventory value$5,000
Why this business was started
The market for coffee pods is huge and booming. However they represent a big waste and pollution for the planet, even it's creator regrets his invention. Stainless stell coffee pods are picking up as they let you use your machine without creating that waste, and also allow you to save money a lot of money by using ground coffee instead.
The reason of selling this business
I'm focused on other businesses and don't have time to grow this one. It's my first business so I'm emotionally attached to it, would like to find a buyer who will have the time to focus on the business and grow the brand as I was only using one steady channel of acquisition (google ads) and didn't touch my store for more than a year now. With optimization and new acquisition channels, it can easily print 20k/day in sales with great profit margins.
What's involved in running this business
- The supplier is already set up with all the data needed, branding is all done
- This business for now requires no time in management and prints money passively
- You will require some Ad Search knowledge to understand how the account has been run
- Market is French speaking for now (france, belgium, switzerland, quebec)
- Orders are fulfilled automatically by the supplier who is handling the orders via an app on the shopify store. The only thing involved for order fulfillment is a prepayment to be done to supplier, usually I pay $1000 in advance and it lasts a week or more.
- Customer service is handled via an ORM with template responses to questions asked by clients: everything is readily available. After two years of experience, we've covered all the painpoints of customers and customer service is an easily managed task (paid $150/month to a VA)
- Marketing: only SEA running for now, which runs on autopilot + automated email marketing flows. There is literally no marketing effort right now, which is why the revenue could be easily grown when a new owner picks the business up.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$20,759Verified
- Avg. sessions /month17,312Verified
- Avg. profit /month$7,500
- Inventory value$5,000
- Profit Margin30%
- Avg. sales /month500
- Shopify plan
- Inventory warehouse
- All apps
- Shopify transaction fees
Logo and branding assetsAll assets included, including packaging,
Personal support after sale2-month availability, 1 hour weekly call. I can explain in and outs of the business upon sale and then provide consulting and insight on how to expand the business. I know exactly how it should be done, I don't have the time and means to do it as I've changed fields and am focusing on a completely different industry now.
Product photosI will share a dropbox link with all the assets / pictures and shootings I have at my disposal. I can also provide a referral to the motion designer who helped me build all the assets and knows the business in and out.
SuppliersOne single provider in China for all products, very easy to deal with. Established relationship since two years.
How to grow this business
I would definitely look into TikTok ads, Facebook ads, Instagram, Influencers. I've been using Ad Search only. I would also look into B2B sales as I've been getting so many inbound requests that I can't deal with, from huge wholesalers interested in my product.
Skills to have
Digital Marketing, Business Development
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.