- Avg. revenue /month$8,081
- Avg. sessions /month5,140
- Avg. profit /month$5,000
Why this business was started
This business was started in March 15 2019. It made about 50,000 in sales in it's first month in business. It was meant as a way for me to pay off my student loan and learn more about the online space / managing a business. I have achieved that now and it's time to go onto the next chapter of my life. The experience you'll gain from running your own business is invaluable. From customer service, to supply chain management, to fulfillment to marketing, from freedom of working on your own schedule; it has definitely been an amazing experience.
The reason of selling this business
I'm going back to my full-time career as that is my true passion. Calmsleep ended up taking off and becoming something bigger than I can handle as a side hustle, and I want to see it achieve it's full potential. I want to know I was a part of starting something that ended up becoming hugely successful.
What's involved in running this business
1) Running our advertising campaigns. This is automate for the most part. All campaigns are already created and budgets are automatically adjusted using our automated software based on performance metrics we set (such as CPA, CPC, ROAS) etc.
2) Fulfilling Orders. This is also automated. Products that we're testing at any given time are shipped directly from our supplier who is very reliable.
3) Customer Service. This is being handled by a well trained employee at the moment. Minimal to no supervision is required.
4) Product Research / Development. We are constantly testing new products and finding products that are suitable for our store. We do this with minimal upfront investment using a dropshipping model directly from our supplier. Once a product has gained traction and is proven to do well, we move it to in-house production, improve any production issues and brand it.
5) Reordering of In-house stock. This is also being done by our employee. Once stock is low for any top selling products we carry in house, the employee reaches out to our supplier for a re-order and an invoice for payment is sent. The rest is taken care of by the employee which includes keeping up with production process, arranging the shipment to our warehouse, creating ASN.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$8,081Verified
- Avg. sessions /month5,140Verified
- Avg. profit /month$5,000
- Profit Margin30%
- Avg. sales /month500
- Shopify plan
- Facebook Ads (Depends on profitability)
- Dropified App
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assetsAll photos, videos & branding assets on our website, instagram account or anything we own related to the business will be transferred.
Personal support after saleI will provide support in getting the business running and everything transferred over for 15 hours of support split across the course of a month.
Product photosAll unique product photos and access to one of the leading product photographers in the world.
How to grow this business
To grow online sales, i'd continue to test new products and scaling our marketing campaigns. Images in our marketing campaigns need to be refreshed once a month. Everything is already built out for you, and is automated based on performance metrics. I'd also begin other marketing platforms such as Pinterest and Google ads. I'd continue to work on expanding our in-house email list which converts at a very high rate.
Skills to have
The new owner should be dedicated and eager to grow the company. Everything is pretty self sufficient at this point and it runs itself. For products that we're testing if they'll do well we place orders as they come in directly with our manufacturer who ships them out to our customers. All our Facebook ads are running perfectly and require minimal supervision. Every now and then you just need to go in and update the creatives. The budget management is all automated based on performance metrics. Our Facebook pixel has hundreds of thousands of pixel fires and has alot of data which allows us to achieve low customer acquisition costs.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.