- Avg. revenue /month$174,893
- Avg. sessions /month152,367
- Avg. profit /month$40,000
to sell trendy products for woman 35+ This business was started in January, 2019. With over 13,000 sales, this business has generated over 500 000€ worth of sales. This is truly a great business and eCommerce brand that has earned its place in the French market. Built from the ground up by a perfectionist with over 10+ years digital marketing experience
This is an incredibly successful dropshipping store. The reputation is very good and there are many returning customers as well as word-of-mouth sales. High product margins and a fast growing market. Proven track record of success. im selling this business as i own a subscription box business 5x more profitable and i want to focus my team and cashflow on it
1) communication with the suppliers "handled by me" 2) product research "handled by the virtual assistant" 3) product validation "handled by the va" 4) product publish "handled by the va" 5) upsells research and publish "handled by the va" 6) video editing "handled by the va" 7) FB ad creation "handled by the va" 8) FB ad scaling "handled by me"
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$174,893Verified
- Avg. sessions /month152,367Verified
- Avg. profit /month$40,000
- Profit Margin20%
- Avg. sales /month4,000
Other details about profit: profit range from 20 to 30% of gross sales
- Shopify plan
- Physical inventoryNot Included
- Logo and branding assetstransfered directly on the shop and facebook page
- Personal support after saleNot Included
- Product photostransfered directly on the shop
- Social media
- Mailing List20,000subscribers
hire more people and expand the shop
people management and basic numbers analytics
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.