- Avg. revenue /month$3,397
- Avg. sessions /month2,606
- Avg. profit /month$1,500
Why this business was started
I decided to start this business to offer high quality and affordable baby and kids European fashion to the American customer. I lived in New York City and it was very hard to find this in a regular store. When I decided to have my second child I looked everywhere and I couldn't believe how expensive European clothing was. So I decided to order some items from Spain and it took about a month and a half to received this package. As a pregnant women expecting a baby I saw this as an opportunity to open a store with the most amazing brands, with affordable prices and fast shipping not only in US but worldwide.
The reason of selling this business
I was diagnosed breast Cancer in January 2019 and I decided that I need to take a break.
What's involved in running this business
- Assist to children's clothing fairs such as Playtime, Children's Club and some others online.
- Contact other providers and manufacturers of baby and kids clothing that you would like to offer. This is easier than it sounds. You can do all this by email and order by email as well.
- Advertising in Facebook
- Running social media: Pinterest, instagram and Facebook
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$3,397Verified
- Avg. sessions /month2,606Verified
- Avg. profit /month$1,500
- Profit Margin35%
- Avg. sales /month50
- Shopify plan
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assetsThe brand bible that we just changed in 2018. We will provide all the following items: Overview of brand, including history, vision and personality Logo specifications and examples of usage Typography palette Color palette Image use specifications, including photography style Letterhead and business card design Design layouts and grids for print and web-based projects Brochure guidelines Specifications for signage and outdoor advertising Writing style and voice Social media guidelines Visual examples to support each rule
Personal support after saleI would be able to provide guidance the owner for the following 3 to 6 months after selling the store. I am open to answering any questions and help the new owners setting up everything. In particular, I would like to walk the buy through our client base. I would also be available to connect the buyer with Voila Bebe's providers in Europe and Latin America, in order to allow a smooth transition.
Product photosUsually all factories and brands provides lifestyle pictures and flat pictures of each product. The website would be transferred with logo and pictures used before.
How to grow this business
The store reached a point in which more than one employee is required to keep growing. Due to health constraints, I was not in a position to dedicate the necessary time and resources. In the next five years, I would incorporate a person in charge of digital marketing and market research to fine tune the retail process. These two aspects of the business are fundamental to grow the business and expand Voila Bebe's client base, which is ultimately the store's source of revenue.
Skills to have
- Communication skills. Both written and oral communication skills are basic. The ability to follow this long term relationship with our providers.
- The ability to be a self-starter. Do you have an entrepreneurial drive? This job is perfect for you.
- Love for fashion and kids. It is important to have a passion for quality children's clothing.
- Customer service skills. As with any retail business, you will need to interact with customers (everything from price of a single item to returned items). All of Voila Bebe's clients however, have been lovely to deal with, and the experience with dealing with our clients has been an extraordinary experience.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.