- Avg. revenue /month$3,190
- Avg. sessions /month5,252
- Avg. profit /month$1,000
Why this business was started
Before Cesqui's Vegan Shop, I felt there was a gap in the offer of vegan snacks available to the Spanish consumer. There were very few products getting imported from other countries and wherever you looked, you just came across more of the same stuff...I wanted to offer our customers something different that they wouldn't be able to find in a local supermarket. So I launched Cesqui's Vegan Shop - a vegan snack shop with an entirely new and exciting range of cruelty-free products!
The business has only been running for 2 years and in this very short period of time it grew significantly. It's proof that as more and more people opt for a vegan diet, the potential for businesses such as Cesqui's Vegan Shop is ever growing.
The reason of selling this business
I have now teamed up with another entrepreneur - we have started working on another project (distribution of vegan products). My midterm plan is to work full time for the distribution business. We are currently unable to hiring more personnel, it's because of this that I have decided to sell the online business if the right offer comes along.
What's involved in running this business
- Managing product listings and stock
- Updating the site
- Managing social media accounts and creating relevant content
- Running ads
- Customer service via email and social media
- Updating the website whenever necessary
- Shipping orders
- Keeping track of stock (and expiration dates) and ordering more stock and introducing new products
- Researching other providers and keeping an eye on what competitors are up to
- Organizing campaigns for special events such as Valentine's Day, Easter, Christmas, etc.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$3,190Verified
- Avg. sessions /month5,252Verified
- Avg. profit /month$1,000
- Profit Margin30%
- Avg. sales /month100
- Shopify plan
- Paid Apps
- Google Ads
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assetsLogo Branding Any photographs
Personal support after saleI will be happy to assist with the transition for a period of 2 weeks after purchase.
Product photosWe have some high resolution professional photographs which we use for ads, banners, etc.
SuppliersWe will provide a list with all our current providers.
How to grow this business
- Expanding the catalog of products
- Hiring SEO and SEM specialists to optimize even further Google and Facebook Ad Campaigns
- Starting a blog / adding more SEO relevant content
- Creating video content for Instagram reels and Tik Tok as this seems to be what is generating more engagement on social media at the moment
- Influencer outreaching and network building (essential for raising awareness about certain products and promotions)
- Shipping to other European countries (we currently only ship within Spain)
Skills to have
- Shopify platform basics
- Social Media basics (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Some SEO knowledge would be good
- Some Google & Facebook Ads knowledge would be good
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.