- Avg. Revenue /month$60USD
- Avg. Sessions /month212
- Avg. Profit /month$500USD
I started a business on Shopify as I thought that I could use my extra time of after university to grow a business before I get a full time employment. I wanted an income from the online store, however 3 months later I had been successful in a job I had applied for which was surprising. The Store was completed in February and it took me 3 months to get it to the way I truly wanted it to be. During the months I was not at university or work I did put in a lot of work into making the website what I want it to look and be. After I got the job and started it, aside from posting on my Instagram I haven't done much to attract customers.
The reason I am selling this business as much as it is hard to say I simply do not have the time nor energy to run the business and I don’t do it justice. As much as it pains to say, I love what I have created but starting my work role and taking it very seriously and getting home 10pm each day is not ideal. Even-though, I have kept the website each month and I have been paying the subscription of oberlo/shopify per month $29 ( plus lux reviews) to try to make myself work on it more, but I simply haven’t had the time. I hate to be selling it but with my job and the demanding life of being a beginner civil engineer I just do not have the time or money to bring this site to its full potential.
This store has great potential and has proved that over the few months that I actually ran ads and sent traffic to it. All it needs is someone that can promote it.
I am in no rush to sell this store since it’s my first and only one, and I know its potential so please save yourself some time and refrain from sending me low offers.
Thank you and make sure you visit the website and see everything for yourself.
This store is the result of over 3 months of design and branding. Great option for anyone who wants to start a business in the ever growing Christianity niche and wants to skip the initial and sometimes arduous process of setting up an eCommerce drop-shipping or retail fashion business. Fully automated to maximize customer satisfaction with the integration of after-ship to automatically notify them throughout the process of shipping. Through the use of Oberlo, it is very easy to upload new merchandise into collections. Everything that you need for an eCommerce business it's already integrated into Clarity of Faith. This business also includes all social media accounts, all organically grown and adding up to almost 18K followers who are all within the Christianity Niche. Here is what is included with the store:
1) Professionally done and paid logo, worth $200 (also includes png files in black and white for social media content and branding, to use as a watermark)
2) More than 80 products with professionally written descriptions (300 words and more)
3) More than 20 hot products waiting to be imported in the Oberlo app
4) @clarityoffaith Instagram account with over 12k organic followers and great engagement
5) @clarityoffaith1 Facebook page with over 2k organic followers
6) Tawk.to semi-automated live chat app, with multiple specially created shortcuts for Clarity of Faith visitors in two languages, to make things easier for you or your Virtual Assistant
7) Dedicated email accounts (info; social; billing; support @clarityoffaith.com)
8) Domain is paid through Jan 21st 2019.
9) Fully automated Mailchimp account with set up “Thank you” e-mails offering special coupons; a 5 mail Abandoned Cart sequence and a New Arrivals Campaign set up
10) Loox Reviews account with specially chosen and adjusted product reviews for each product to further help with Social Proof and boost sales even further
11) Canva account with premade templates for creating content for Facebook and Instagram with the watermarks already implemented
12) Later.com account with 30 posts for Facebook and Instagram already pending publishing, to make Social Media Management easier for you
13) My personal sheet with 140 Instagram influencers (some of which I have worked with and have written my personal opinion) along with the number of followers, their engagement, Social Blade rating (to check if the followers are real), and even their prices
14) A connection with a blog writer who will write blogs weekly for you for free and even promote the website on her own blog
15) Advanced SEO and Google ranking
16) Automated order tracking number tool using Aftership.com
17) Fully mobile and tablet optimized web store, which I had professionally adjusted so that everything scales perfectly
18) The Shopify liquid code has been altered by a web developer to automatically add the 5 point customer promise which we provide, additional trust badges and hyperlinks to FAQ and Return Policy pages, so that it’s there automatically any time you create a new product in your store
19) All images in the entire store have been edited in the back end and SEO optimized for better Google ranking of the whole site
20) Automatic Currency Converter
21) Storeview app to help you monitor people who visit the store and learn about their behavior
22) Smartlook app which records visitors on your websites so you can watch later
23) Personalized Cart Recommendations for increasing overall cart value and profits
24) Similar Item Recommendations on the product page
25) Thank You Page upsell app, for making additional sales after the initial purchase has been made
26) 4 sets of 20 best hashtags for this specific niche to make your Instagram posting easier and to make sure you get better engagement and reach the Explore Page.
27) Edited code for the Checkout page to show a 10 minute counter, Security Badges and Google Address Autofill
The future owner gets to work on the fun part of the business since the tedious part has already been successfully implemented. The new chapter will be all about client acquisition and growth. Through the use of Facebook and Instagram ads you will be able to target clients through demographics and behavior. The key element of growth is consistency and being able to dedicate time to the business and marketing. Add more products related to the best selling ones, use the customer database to market the new products to existing customers, e-mail the customer list regularly (I never e-mailed them) and give them discounts. Use customer list and create lookalike audience for Facebook and promote ads for similar products to this audience. Here are some of the things I had in mind before I got a full time job and started my career:
1) Create an affiliate program (which I have started and am willing to share my notes and the list of people already contacted)
2) Create a Facebook sales channel for the Facebook CoF page
3) Add an email sequence reminding people to read our blog for SEO improvement
4) Create an Instagram shop
5) Create a Pinterest account as a new Social Media outlet
6) Run Reddit and Youtube ads
7) Add new products to the store
8) Use carousel ads on Facebook which pay off very well
9) Take advantage of the Google Adwords ( with the Google Analytics account already implemented in the store)
I have put a lot of work in designing the branding and design of a beautiful website and vision which is minimalist and clean but at the same time gives the attention to what really matters; faith and religious items. I also worked really hard in making sure that the website would perform like a well-oiled machine though automation, SEO and social media marketing. Hours of product and audience research, writing ad copy, descriptions, testing many variables (colors, fonts, wording etc) has allowed this store to convert as high as it does. We’ve worked with graphic designers to produce the logo, and video editors to produce our advertisements. Too many countless hours spent on creating and managing this store and it would simply be too much to write about. Please check above what you get with the store to get some ideas on the overall work done on the store.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. Revenue /month$60USDVerified
- Avg. Sessions /month212Verified
- Avg. Profit /month$500USD
- Profit Margin70%
- Avg. Sales /month30
Other details about profit: These numbers are in no way a true representative of Clarity of Faith's true potential. I never actually had enough money to market it the right way so all of these sales happened organically either from Google or from my Social Media channels. All this store needs is someone with enough funds to properly market it.
- Shopify plan
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.