- Avg. revenue /month$9,490
- Avg. sessions /month12,243
- Avg. profit /month$4,500
Why this business was started
The store was started in February 2020, however, my success story goes way back to 2018... I was always passionate about online business and making money from the comfort of my home. When I realized the power of e-commerce I made a full commitment. I watched hours of content on branding and studied countless successful, multi-million brands in order to see what is that secret sauce behind their success. While I was learning I also identified a product that solves a huge problem in the society and decided to start a store around it. It was the very first day of launching FB ads when I realized just how powerful and impactful the the store can become. Based on that, I created more products and made it from a one-product store to a niche store.
The reason of selling this business
I have 2 reasons to sell the business.
1) I am still a student at university and having to work for my parents at the same time gives me little room to truly scale the store to its full potential. I could automate everything and still consistently make ~$30.000/month+ but at this time, I am confident in my marketing+branding skills enough that it is better for me to cash out, quickly finish my degree and start a new brand in another niche (see point 2).
2) I am simply not that passionate about the niche. Passion for the niche means nothing in the short-term if you are just dropshipping but if you want to take the store to a 7-8 figure business, passion is crucial - it is that extra effort when researching the industry, extra hour every night spent on thinking about the future of the business that counts. These moments gradually stack up and in the long-term, this is what makes a difference . Sky is the limit for the store but I cannot take it there, it deserves someone who can give it full attention it deserve.
What's involved in running this business
You can outsource 90% of the tasks (fullfillment, customer service,...) and focus just on the things that matter the most, the big picture - this means advertising and growing the company (establishing new partnerships, branding,...)
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$9,490Verified
- Avg. sessions /month12,243Verified
- Avg. profit /month$4,500
- Profit Margin35%
- Avg. sales /month600
- Shopify plan
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assetsWe will send you the logo files that we created. Also, if you need any other files we will happily provide them to you. We will also provide you with the matured CleanKey Facebook pixel.
Personal support after saleNot Included
Product photosNot Included
Mailing ListNot Included
How to grow this business
Over the next 5 years this store would be perfect to turn into a subscription based brand. The store has been built in an extremely profitable niche, with customers coming back all the time as everyone needs to stay healthy.
There isn't many industries that are suited to the subscription model more than the health industry, so the opportunity here is massive!
Skills to have
The new owner should have a basic understanding of fb + google advertising. Most of the campaigns require little to no maintenance per month.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.