This store is a startup around 5 months old. It has a great potential for an experienced marketer. Here are some high points:
1) It has a great name/URL for 'cool' products being searched for
2) There are Google, Adwords, Google Merchants, Bing Search and Shopping, and FB, Instagram, and Pinterest accounts established - over 300 followers and 1000+ views on Pinterest and climbing
3) There has been some special apps integrated into the site that are not on Shopify
4) There has been a number of marketing tools purchased for boosting the shop
5) There are several special products unique to CPS and inquiries regularly for product placements
6) Payments via Cryptocurrencies has been recently added
The shop has been developed to the point of a smooth running e-commerce store.
For a marketing oriented person, this shop is easy to walk in and operate.
Financials and traffic
There have been some sales outside of and not captured by Shopify and Oberlo. The lower priced products have a higher margin than the more expensive ones. While many products are dropship, I have several that I have bought and inventoried.
Average overall profit margin
Average number of sales/month
Revenue and traffic data from this graph is calculated by Exchange and can not be edited by the seller. Average profit, profit margin and number of sales are provided by the seller. Learn how Exchange calculated this data.
Have experimented with various means to reduce outright search engine costs. These tools will be included with the shop.
If a person wishes to embrace e-commerce without having to have a high technical skillset, this is an easy and painless way to take ownership of a working shop and have a respectful income.
How can the future owner improve the business?
Manage social media and SEO, etc to drive visitor traffic. Once the traffic is there, sales are also.
What work have you put into the store?
Domain, email accounts, store design, selection of various apps, custom modifications, graphic designs, product selections, marketing and social media integrations. Most recent has been integration of crypto payments capability.
How many hours does it take to run this business per week?
I am a semi-retired IT engineer, writer, artist and entrepreneur. I love creating things and this store has been both a challenge and satisfying project. Although I am reluctant to pass it on, I have some other projects I am involved in and do not have the time to properly do this shop justice. I would consider an offer from a serious purchaser and am happy to discuss it further.