- Avg. Revenue /month$317USD
- Avg. Sessions /month835
- Avg. Profit /month$322USD
A dropshipping store for all kinds of Pop-culture products and movie memorabilia for the latest and trendiest movies, tv shows, music, video games and anything iconic within pop-culture. With over 100 + products listed, there is bound to be something your fans will be interested in.
A few examples include: - Star Wars - Fight Club - Rick and Morty - Deadpool - X-men -Breaking Bad - Dota 2
To name a few.
This store is perfect for gift items and cosplay/costumes. The core of our business is customer service, we don't sell the products, we sell the experience. Our biggest profits come from outstanding customer service and care. Our customers pay for the experience and feeling they get from dealing with our business, hence why we can charge at least 40-50% margins on most products and still have satisfied customers. One of the major benefits of this store is that there is always a trend to ride as new movies and shows are being released many times throughout the year. Not to mention Halloween and comic con events every year. Our suggested valuation from Shopify was $4,290, but we decided to sell it for alot less to ensure the new owner can make back their cost within a couple months and we just wanted enough capital to move on to a new niche.
- Implementing proper email marketing campaigns (we have loyal customers)
- Test more products add more relevant products.
- Better advertising campaigns (more testing)
- Consistent content marketing on social platforms (instagram, facebook, pinterest, twitter), we currently do not produce any content marketing.
- Private labeling
- Influencer marketing
- Over 100 + niche related products from trustworthy suppliers (all products have been checked for quality control) Not to mention 100+ worth of product keywords and tags within this niche.
- Social Proof: Facebook audience of over 1600 people.
- Instagram account
- Pinterest account
- Twitter account
- Optimized Facebook Pixel (Over $3000 spent on Facebook ads over the past 22 months.
- Proper landing pages for winning products, optimized for sales and conversions
- Healthy Google ranking, 5 star reviews (Google Analytics also enabled)
- Ranked #1 on Google for certain winning product.
- Top 11% in traffic from stores that launched the same date as us. (all organic traffic too)
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. Revenue /month$317USDVerified
- Avg. Sessions /month835Verified
- Avg. Profit /month$322USD
- Profit Margin60%
- Avg. Sales /month25
Other details about profit: - Profit listed above is total nett after expenses. - Past few months has been from organic google search. - Only operation costs are Facebook ads, Paypal & Shopify fees. - Store has been operating for since January 2017, for the first 18 months there were sales but no profits, after May 2018 we started seeing crazy volume of sales with 80% revenue coming from one item. Starting July 2018, we stopped all our ads and were getting 800-1000 visitors per/month as well as $600-$800 in sales from organic google traffic, with average profit margin of 65% before fees as we are ranked #1 in google for this product. This winning product has only sold less than 500 items so there is huge potential to scale as we are the only real competitors for this product. Our average profit per month is $450-500 but Shopify exchange won't update the listing for the past 2 months of sales.
- Shopify plan
- Physical inventory
- Logo and branding assets
- Logo - Website - Domain - Social Accounts How they will be transferred will depend on the buyer and what they are comfortable with.
- Personal support after sale
Guidance on the niche, target market, suppliers, strategies, etc. Will be provided for about 3 weeks.
- Product photos
All will be transferred online using Shopify as the escrow.
- Mailing list
- Private Labeling
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- More automated apps
- Virtual Assistants
- Multiple product testings
-Insight into the movie and entertainment world - Be up to date with latest trends in pop-culture - Have a passion for this niche as that is where most of the copywriting comes from
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.