- Avg. revenue /month$8,832
- Avg. sessions /month12,118
- Avg. profit /month$4,765
Why this business was started
We found a winning product. The single product makes up about 60% of our current sales, and we have two supplementary product that makes up the other 40%. All in all, there's no real fluff or feel-good story. We got into the business wanting to make money, and this store is extremely successful.
The reason of selling this business
My business partner and I are investing into a different type of e-commerce business where we actually need inventory on-hand. So we need to raise some capital to buy inventory cost up-front.
What's involved in running this business
Fulfilling the orders through DSer/Suppliers Answering customer Inquiries Monitoring Ads Product research Running Promos
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$8,832Verified
- Avg. sessions /month12,118Verified
- Avg. profit /month$4,765
- Profit Margin16%
- Avg. sales /month540
- Shopify plan
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assetsIt's all uploaded in the website, buyer can easily access all of it.
Personal support after saleI will provide you with my assistance on growing this store further with Facebook ads and email marketing. I will make a couple video tutorials on how to manage the store, how to advertise, etc.
Product photosAlready uploaded in the website
Social mediaTotal followers1,500subscribers
SuppliersI would let the suppliers know about the transfer and give you their contacts and also a very good agent I have to agilize the fulfillment process as well as lowering product costs
How to grow this business
Total Revenue $70,510
---Price Reduced for a quick sale---
There is a huge scope to grow this business to the point where a sizeable passive monthly income could be obtained.
Massive Pixel Data
The beginning steps of creating the storefront and building the Facebook pixel took most of the expenses. Profit margins will not only stay consistent, but will increase exponentially.
Take advantage of the massive amount of data collected by the Facebook Pixel. Using the pixel, you can re-market, create a look-alike audience in different countries and by segments. This will help you to start profiting from day one; this is by far the most powerful way to create profit with less investment.
Key Features -2.55% Conversion Rate -$9,000 avg. profit p/mo -33,000 avg. page views p/mo -3,636 on email list — 1200 new subscribers each month. -1500 Instagram followers.
Skills to have
At least minimum, the buyer should know how to create and run Facebook ads.
This store currently has all the winning products, great descriptions, and pictures. It's all about taking your time and focusing on creating an engaging video or image ad and carefully choosing the best interest to use for facebook marketing.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.