- Avg. revenue /month$17,320
- Avg. sessions /month10,727
- Avg. profit /month$5,000
- Inventory value$30,000
Why this business was started
• Make money
• Help kids with soccer development
• Educate mothers on the subject of youth soccer
The reason of selling this business
• Time to move on for me to new business opportunities
• It doesn't excite me anymore, I feel stuck
What's involved in running this business
• Running facebook ads
• Creating ad copies: descriptions/captions, video/photo editing premier/photoshop/canva
• Posting on social media
• Creating blog posts, mainly copy-pasting best google ranking posts from other websites
• Answering customer's questions over email/messenger
• I sell soccer training equipment for kids and print on demand apparel & accessories for their parents
• My business model is a mix between managing my own inventory, dropshipping and print on demand
• Inventory is stocked and fulfilled with Shopify Fulfilment Network. This is Shopify's service to store, pick, pack and ship products. Everything is fully automated, this is a Shopify native app. I source products from China and I also sell a few niche soccer brands from UK, USA, Spain, Netherlands
• I work with a Chinese supplier for dropshipping. He can find new or proven products. He has access to all factories and manufactures in China, so basically to millions of products. I use him to test products and fulfil some orders. He ships proven products in bulk by sea to my Shopify warehouse. This means the best prices, good product quality and short shipping times. I also use an USA service for dropshipping, but with a limited number of available products
• I use mostly 2 apps Printful and Custom Cat to sell custom t-shirts, mugs, tote bags and so on. All designs are original and exclusive created by a professional designer
• My main traffic source for revenue are facebook ads. I also drive traffic through email marketing and social media posts
• Customer avatar: females, age 35 - 54, with 2 ore more kids, located mainly in USA east cost, but in Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand and Ireland as well
Why should someone buy this store?
• Save time on researching an ideal industry, niche, product, customer avatar and so on. You get a proven profitable business
• You will own a Brand trusted by 14000+ women, that already placed at least one order
• Seasoned facebook pixel, custom and lookalike audiences
• Around 100 designs ready to be printed and sold
• My help for free. I will teach you everything you need to know related to this shop for a month
• Soccer enthusiast, especially parents, will love managing this business
How can the future owner improve the business?
• Loyalty program with perks, discounts, points
• Mobile app with push up notifications
• Google ads, SEO
• Youtube channel with education content
• Messenger, watsapp marketing
• Email marketing
• More print on demand products
• Sell worldwide, not just english speaking countries
What work have you put into the store?
• I build a brand trusted by over 14000 Customers
• I build a solid exclusive relationship with my suppliers
• $860000 in sales
• 10000 Email subscribers
• 15000 Facebook followers
• 3000 Instagram followers
• 100 product designs (tshirts, hoodies, bracelets, pendants, mugs, baseball caps).
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$17,320Verified
- Avg. sessions /month10,727Verified
- Avg. profit /month$5,000
- Inventory value$30,000
- Profit Margin30%
- Avg. sales /month300
- Shopify plan
- Inventory warehouse
- Facebook Ads
Logo and branding assets• Everything I have goes with this sale, this is all you need to start making money
Personal support after sale• One month of training every day • I will help you with everything. DM me for any questions, but only if you are considering buying my shop now in a one time payment through Shopify's escrow.
Product photos• Everything I have is in the cloud, I will just share with you. Everything you need and extra - I will make sure you own • My goal is you and this store to become successful in the long run so I will help you as much as I can
Suppliers• I will pass on the relationship I have with all my suppliers.
How to grow this business
• Loyalty program with perks, discounts, points • Mobile app with push up notifications • Google ads, SEO • Youtube channel with education content • Messenger, watsapp marketing • More print on demand products
Skills to have
• Ecommerce • Facebook ads • Product research • Copywriting • Email marketing
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.