- Avg. revenue /month$2,653
- Avg. sessions /month7,054
- Avg. profit /month$300
Why this business was started
Check us on instagram : @frenchienpug
I started this project to learn digital marketing and experiment online business models; I have spent months in learning about eCommerce and identified that drop-shipping is the best business model for me, with the lowest cost needed but with high potential. After analyzing different markets, I decided to start in this niche due to a few reasons :
1) French bulldogs and pugs have unique body structure which makes it hard to find clothes that fit them perfectly. I saw an opportunity there. 1) Low competitiveness, easy to rank in specific SEO keywords with good audience size. 2) High potential in shaping into a brand, which is something I planned to experiment and learn. 3) It is a responsible business, providing value to the customers. I have seen too many other drop shipping stores that scam others, and I do not want to be one of those.
The reason of selling this business
First of all, I do not have time to maintain this business. I own a game studio, and this project to me was just a side project to learn digital marketing and run an online store, and it has already done its job very well. Secondly, although it is profitable and scalable, I am not particularly eager to run a business that I am not interested in. As you may know, this is a pet supply store but I DO NOT own a pet, so this is the problem, I do not have the passion, and this is not earning as much money as my other businesses, so it feels like a burden to me. I have a plan on another niche that I am genuinely interested in, and I have already acquired the knowledge and skills to start that business most efficiently.
What's involved in running this business
One click fulfillment, updating products, providing customer services.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$2,653Verified
- Avg. sessions /month7,054Verified
- Avg. profit /month$300
- Profit Margin50%
- Avg. sales /month30
- Shopify plan
- Facebook (depending on your budget)
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assetsin PNG, PSD or AI format. All Assets of the company with be passed with a google drive or packed into a zip file if required.
Personal support after saleI will provide supporting calls 1 hour per day for 2 weeks. Including but not excluding : Operational support, Suppliers relation, Marketing support, Social Media presence.
Product photosin PNG, PSD or AI format. All Assets of the company with be passed with a google drive or packed into a zip file if required.
How to grow this business
1) Branding & Improve customer experience: Custom packaging, Faster shipping, Private label-ling or start your collections (I have contact with the factories, and I will guide you on this in one of those supporting calls.) 2) Increase customer lifetime value: Loyalty program, email marketing, messenger marketing, improve retargeting ads 3) Scaling the traffic: Scaling up Facebook ads, set up google ads, social media affiliate marketing, improving sales funnel, improve SEO ranking in more keywords.
Skills to have
No, I can teach you all.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.