- Avg. revenue /month$7,252
- Avg. sessions /month13,065
- Avg. profit /month$3,000
I have always loved fashion, and this is one of the reason why i started this store. This store has so much potential f
I don't have the propper time to run this store anymore due to many other projects that I'm running. We started the store in January and took a break in Februrary and came back again March.
You have to have a few hours a day to run this business. - Facebook ads - Customer service - Fulfillment - etc.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$7,252Verified
- Avg. sessions /month13,065Verified
- Avg. profit /month$3,000
- Profit Margin20%
- Avg. sales /month400
Other details about profit: We started in January 2019 and generated around $15k that month. We stopped in february because we didn't have time to run it and decided to come back again in March and generated another $15k.
- Shopify plan
- Facebook Ads
- Product cost around ~4$/unit
- Physical inventoryNot Included
- Logo and branding assetsBuyer will get the whole store include logo, product pictures, branding assets etc. Everything will be uploaded in the store.
- Personal support after saleWill give a thorough onboarding tour + explanation + basic training to run the store propperly.
- Product photosAll product pictures is for the new owner to use. Everything is uploaded in the store.
- SuppliersNot Included
- Mailing list1,000subscribers
I would buy the product in bulk and send it to a US warehouse (saving money + better delivery time). Automate the fulfillment process so I don't have to do that work manually. Scale it slowly with facebook ads. Brand the product with our brand.
- You need to know how to run Facebook ads
- How to manage a shopify store
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.