We wanted to start a business in the beauty category, focusing on quality, affordable hair styling tools. We were frustrated with the high cost of some of the products that were in the market, and wanted to bring value through and lower cost alternative that people would love.
We don't have the time to focus on marketing the product and launching on new platforms. We were able to partner with a very solid and reputable manufacturer to make the hair tools, and were able to import the inventory into the US. Now, someone can take the brand and increase the following on social media and other selling channels.
Marketing the product and raising brand awareness take the most amount of time. Launching new products and increasing the places the product is sold are also steps that can be taken to increase the scope of what this business could be.
- Physical inventory
- Logo and branding assetsAll digital assets will be sent via file transfer. We have all of the original logos, box layouts, and graphics that we did when we started the brand. The cursive eb logo also is going through the final steps for a trademark, which will also be turned over as soon as it is complete. Also includes over $10,000 in physical inventory, and the alternate domain of ellasbeautypro.com.
- Personal support after saleWill provide support for sourcing/purchasing the product, and importing into the US when new products are launched, or when orders are needed to re-stock product. Will provide assistance for 6 months after purchase, so that the new owner can have time to start the process of working with the manufacturer.
- Product photosAll digital assets will be transferred, including professional photos taken with a model using the flat iron, photos taken with the product in an assortment, and photos optimized for sales channels with a white background.
- SuppliersNot Included
- Mailing listNot Included
Focus on marketing, advertising, and launching new products to expand the brand. Can include new hair and beauty tools, or hair care products. It's one of the biggest categories that there is online.
Marketing and social media would be a great way to promote the brand and expand the audience. Right now the sales channels have been limited, and growing the amount of people that are aware of the brand would really help it grow.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.