- Avg. revenue /month$6,216
- Avg. sessions /month10,786
- Avg. profit /month$3,294
- Inventory value$11,000
Just as Athletes have Nike, Golfers have Callaway, High fashionistas have Gucci and Louis Vuitton, there was NOT ONE brand who represents the 30 MILLION + Entrepreneurs in the USA ALONE. So, we became that brand - The Official Entrepreneur’s Brand. ENTRPRNR® began as a social experiment between my business partner David and I as we “set out to build a business from scratch” and eventually flourished into an online-community backed lifestyle brand with over 70,000+ community members and followers from around the world. The brand is worn by several A-list celebrities and high profile individuals. The sale of the brand comes with the highly-valued USA AND European trademarks which we legally fought over 2 years directly with THE Entrepreneur Magazine to acquire.
Due to unforeseeable life circumstances happening in our personal lives, on both of our ends (the two founders), we have arrived at a critical moment where we are being driven to back out of the brand and sell to someone who will take over and grow the brand.
The day-to-day processes include inventory management (should you decide to continue to print and hold inventory as opposed to shifting to printing-on-demand or dropshipping our products. Both avenues are perfectly fine.). Creating engaging content for both Instagram and Facebook, Continue email marketing campaigns, launch facebook and Instagram ads to generate more revenue and of course, creating new designs to sell on future shirts and garments! All of these processes were being done by us but are perfectly eligible for delegation and outsourcing. At one point, we only managed the inventory- everything else was outsourced.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$6,216Verified
- Avg. sessions /month10,786Verified
- Avg. profit /month$3,294
- Inventory value$11,000
- Profit Margin53%
- Avg. sales /month203
Other details about profit: Keep in mind: We are a 2 person team, we manage everything ourselves therefore we tend to spread out productivity thin. If you delegate certain processes and focus on sales, you are fully capable of achieving much higher revenue and profit numbers as we have achieved in the past ourselves.
- Shopify plan
- Mailchimp / Paid Shopify Apps / Etc.
- Facebook Ad's
- Adobe Studio
- Physical inventory
- Logo and branding assetsDifferent renditions of the logo along with every single logo and design we have made since the inception of ENTRPRNR® will be provided to you. Over 50+ logo’s all proven to generate sales. All of this will be included on an exclusive Google Drive folder and delivered to you.
- Personal support after saleUpon completion of sale, we are willing to provide you with 30 days of FULL end-to-end 1 on 1 support and consultation where you will have direct access to both David and I (Andres) the founders of ENTRPRNR. You are free to ask us anything as we hold your hand every step of the way. Don't let an opportunity like this go to waste.
- Product photosOver 3000+ High Resolution photos taken with professional cameras will be delivered to you. These photos include official company campaigns/lookbooks photos/customer photos/etc. Every photo we’ve taken since the inception the brand.
- Mailing list7,024subscribers
Continue the production of content, create new designs, host contests and giveaways on social media channels, continue to post more photos/video and in-person meetups/events.
A good understanding of how a startup business works in terms of processes. Social media knowledge, some sort of creative direction. Other than that, an unbreakable determination and work ethic!
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.