- Avg. revenue /month$6,063
- Avg. sessions /month7,081
- Avg. profit /month$345
At Crocodilewear, we focus on selling simulated crocodile and alligator textured products. Non of our products are made using real crocodile/ alligator skin. As a result, we can provide our customers with guilt free products at a fraction of the price they’d pay elsewhere. Our customers are mostly from the USA located in Texas, California and New York. Today we have over 2440 customers. We've been in business for 2 years.
Unlike traditional dropshipping stores, we are well branded with high gross profit margins and returning customer rates. We’ve generated $164,000 dollars in sales with an incredibly low return rate and chargeback rate. If you are looking for a long term play with a well defined target market and niche, crocodilewear could be a good fit for you.
Lowering the cost per acquisition and further improving the returning rate will drastically improve profits. Our data show that repeat customers spend 3x more than 1 time customers. Further improving returning customer rates and acquiring new customers at a cheaper cost will drastically improve the bottom line.
• Design and Layout of entire website • Product selection and niche • Over 600 products imported to Shopify and ready to go. • Product page optimizing for conversions. • 15+ App integrations • SEO
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$6,063Verified
- Avg. sessions /month7,081Verified
- Avg. profit /month$345
- Profit Margin6%
- Avg. sales /month205
Other details about profit: Profit and Monthly orders are based on past 3 month performance. Jan - March 2019. Total Sales $163,567 Gross Profit: $110,965 Gross Margins: 65% Net Profit: $4222 Product Return Rate: 2.68% Chargeback Rate: 0.5%
- Shopify plan
- Physical inventoryNot Included
- Logo and branding assetsWe will provide original and relevant files images and source files as a .zip file.
- Personal support after saleWe will help you operate the business as normal for 30 days. At your request, we will be available after the the 30 days to answer questions until you transition.
- Product photosNot Included
- SuppliersNot Included
- Mailing list6,300subscribers
• Explore additional channels to acquire customers • Expand collections and acquire more female customers • Use affiliates to promote products and website. • Import and white label top selling products to improve delivery times. This would help improve returning customer rates and branding.
If any of the following applies to you, crocodilewear may be a good fit for you. • You understand branding • You are interested in fashion • You are a marketing expert • You want to import and white label products • You want to start a drop shipping business and get immediate sales
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.