Private listing #782188URL Hidden
- Avg. revenue /month$15,427
- Avg. sessions /month15,593
- Avg. profit /month$2,029
- Inventory value$5,711
Why this business was started
I am the co-founder of a Web Development & Digital Marketing agency that I started with my partner 5 years ago. Many of the clients we manage projects for are in the eCommerce space. I wear shapewear when working out, but at the time the shapewear I bought was poor quality.
So I combined my passion in fitness to develop a better quality shapewear product for the market. With a background and knowledge from our agency in eCommerce, it was a natural fit to start our very own store.
The reason of selling this business
As the client projects for my web development & digital marketing agency is growing, I have less time to focus on growing the store.
What's involved in running this business
Processing orders from suppliers and fulfilling customer orders. Managing advertising campaigns. A virtual employee manages customer support calls, live chat and emails.
eCommerce branded store established in 2017 selling a private label brand of in demand shapewear products for women. Store has generated over $310,639 in revenue over the last twelve months, fulfilled 10,234+ orders, 14,644+ customer email list, and 6,500+ social media followers.
Fully automated shopify store that offers a great opportunity for an entrepreneur interested in owning their very first eCommerce store or for an experienced owner looking to add a growing asset to their portfolio.
Customer acquisition is driven by Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Organic Traffic.
Why should someone buy this store?
New owner doesn't have to start from scratch as all the hard work has been done already investing in sourcing profitable products that are private labeled, testing winning advertising campaigns to drive traffic, building a customized theme to drive sales conversions, etc...
Systems in place built so that a new owner can step in to further scale the business with the freedom to manage and run it from anywhere.
Trailing twelve (12) month revenue from May 2018 to April 2019 is $310,639 (Verified By Shopify).
How can the future owner improve the business?
Expanding brand via influencer / affiliate marketing, utilize Instagram as a platform and a focus on search engine optimization would help scale the business further.
What work have you put into the store?
Built eCommerce store from the ground up by heavily investing company’s resources in time, money and testing to set up systems in place to fully automate and optimize the business.
1) Product: Sourced and developed a private label brand in high demand weight loss and apparel niche selling shapewear for women.
2) Supplier: Established a preferred vendor relationship with top-tier supplier. Trusted partnership over the years has afforded us negotiated rates that allows business to achieve an 80% average gross profit margin on all products.
3) Theme: Customized Shopify theme that is fully optimized for conversions with built in upsells and downsells that have been fully tested and automated.
4) Traffic: Google & Facebook Ad campaigns that have been tested and optimized with retargeting campaigns built in will be shared with new owner to continue generating sales.
5) Email List: Customer list of over 14K+. Follow up email sequences scripted and built to target cart abandoners, website subscribers and post purchase sales.
6) Tracking: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Facebook Pixel seasoned and set up to track conversions, customer behaviour, data and used to retarget visitors who didn't purchase.
7) Apps: Best in class Apps to support stores automation include a customized email autoresponder to follow up with cart abandoners, email signups from website, and post purchase sales; CRM for customer support and live chat with scripted responses for sales and support inquiries set up so any support rep can follow; Fully integrated post purchase upsell and downsell sequence setup to increase average order value; Return Center app setup to automate return and exchange process; Social proof via collecting product reviews from 3rd party vendor that are added to the website as well as recent sales notification pop ups.
8) Domain & Logo: Catchy domain and logo that is memorable to the marketing of shapewear for women.
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$15,427Verified
- Avg. sessions /month15,593Verified
- Avg. profit /month$2,029
- Inventory value$5,711
- Profit Margin30%
- Avg. sales /month500
- Shopify plan
- Inventory warehouse
- Shopify Apps
- Google & Facebook Ads
Logo and branding assetsThe theme, advertising graphics, logos, banner images will be included with the sale and transferred via Google Drive.
Personal support after saleTen hours of dedicated one on one support will be provided within the first week after the initial sale to the new owner to ensure smooth transfer of business.
Product photosGoogle Drive
How to grow this business
With an established branded business in place, the focus would be to further build and grow the companies organic reach.
The initial foundation for on-page and off-page SEO has been put in place. However a stronger push, especially on the delivery of blog content and keyword ranking would boost revenue further.
The company has not utilized influencer / affiliate marketing and there is a major potential for growth to implement it. An aggressive strategy to partner with influencers and affiliates in the marketplace on various platforms including Instagram and Facebook would be key.
Skills to have
Helpful if new owner is knowledgeable in Google Ads & Facebook Ads but not necessary as once the campaigns are set up, they run on autopilot. This is also the case with the email marketing campaigns but assistance in setting them up will be provided to the new owner.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.