- Avg. revenue /month$78,125
- Avg. sessions /month102,862
- Avg. profit /month$25,000
I started this brand in 2016 with a vision to grow a fashion and apparel brand that will have a large customer base and following. Fast forward just a little bit more than 2 years later and we've done over $2M in revenue with a very respectable profit margin. We are a very strong brand with a high returning customer base and excellent email revenue streams.
I've switched my main focus to another business opportunity that requires a lot more of my time and effort. Even though the store keeps growing and making more money each month it's becoming increasingly difficult for me to juggle all the tasks. This brand is no where near its peak and I would love to see it continue to grow under a new ownership group.
We have a team of 3 VAs who handle all the customer service, an e-mail marketing person on staff who is paid monthly and has a 15-20x ROI every month. We also have an overseas worker who oversee's the Google Ad account. I personally handle the Facebook Advertising portion which generates majority of our revenue and I will teach you the exact way to get the best ROI!! The remainder of the tasks are all outsourced and with our great profit margins, it doesn't even hurt to have such a big/great team!
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$78,125Verified
- Avg. sessions /month102,862Verified
- Avg. profit /month$25,000
- Profit Margin30%
- Avg. sales /month2,500
Other details about profit: We have been profitable since day 1. We have grown from a very small follower base to having over 116k followers on Instagram and over 65k likes on Facebook. Our email list has grown to over 120k and we have an extremely mature pixel with lots of purchases and data points that really pin point our target market. Our fans are also very passionate about our brand and continue to support us with a high repeat customer rate. With a very strong customer service team you are able to work on the larger scale operations which allows for a greater income streams. We also leverage cash back programs that return 5%+ in purchase value, credit card points (in just 1 year we amassed over $15,000+ in travel value), etc.
- Shopify plan
- Klaviyo, Dropified, others
- Facebook, Instagram, Google
- Physical inventoryNot Included
- Logo and branding assetsAll properties owned by the current business will be transferred over to the new owner. This includes all social media accounts (facebook (65k+ likes), instagram (116k+ followers), youtube, pinterest, snapchat, etc), web hosting, email, shopify, etc will be handed over with a temporary password that we urge the new owner to change immediately upon receiving.
- Personal support after sale90 Days of full end to end support. You will get 1 on 1 coaching and guidance on how you can continue this venture and scale it to the moon! If you need my help at any time, I'll be there willing and able to hold your hand along the way to make sure everything is executed flawlessly. Don't let an opportunity like this go to waste. With my knowledge on e-commerce you can turbo boost your way to a lot more profits!
- Product photosAll photos will be transferred to the new owner as applicable including the graphics for our POD products.
- Mailing list120,000subscribers
- Social MediaNot Included
We have a few different areas of expansion that is available to this brand. Some of them include but are not limited to, B2B, Wholesale, Influencer Marketing, & Affiliate Marketing. I would also focus more on increasing our POD designs and consider bringing on a freelance designer to work side by side and develop a whole slew of new design concepts. This market is prime for innovation and has been growing at a steady pace. We target mostly millenials although our age range has been seen to go as high as people in their 40s so there is is a lot of room for growth in this niche.
A potential new owner should be familiar with urban/millennial fashion, social media, and e-commerce. I do agree though that all of these skills can be learnt. I can honestly say that 3 years ago I had no idea about any of these 3 things but I did a lot of research and I have all of that knowledge to pass down to a potential owner.
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.