- Avg. revenue /month$45,385
- Avg. sessions /month49,503
- Avg. profit /month$20,000
Why this business was started
General store selling all kinds of product for woman 35+ products
The reason of selling this business
im selling this business as i own a subscription box business 5x more profitable and i want to focus my team and cashflow on it
What's involved in running this business
1) communication with the suppliers "handled by me" 2) product research "handled by the va" 3) product validation "handled by the va" 4) product publish "handled by the va" 5) upsells research and publish "handled by the va" 6) video editing "handled by the va" 7) FB ad creation "handled by the va" 8) FB ad scaling "handled by me"
Traffic and Performance
- Avg. revenue /month$45,385Verified
- Avg. sessions /month49,503Verified
- Avg. profit /month$20,000
- Profit Margin30%
- Avg. sales /month2,000
- Shopify plan
Physical inventoryNot Included
Logo and branding assets
Personal support after saleNot Included
How to grow this business
1) hire more people "VA" 2) advertise on more channels
Skills to have
1) team management to hire VA and manage them 2) Facebook advertisement "i can help with that"
Our features for a secure experience
- Verified revenue and traffic
- Secure messaging platform
- Escrow payment system
- Dedicated migration team
Why use Exchange?
Exchange is the largest and fastest-growing marketplace for Shopify e-commerce stores
Verified listing data
The revenue and traffic data that you see on each listing is pulled directly from its Shopify account. This means that the data has been verified. Exchange reviews and monitors listings for thorough and accurate information.
Secure messaging platform
You will be able to communicate with sellers via a secure messaging platform. After you log in and request information from a listing, sellers are notified and have the ability to respond. When you are ready, you can make an offer.
Encrypted payment capture
Exchange and Escrow.com have partnered together to provide you with safe transactions that have bank encryption, making sure that payment is securely captured. Escrow.com ensures that its users pass verification checks before transactions can proceed.
Take time to inspect the business
Once you submit payment to Escrow.com and the payment has been secured, the funds are held until you confirm that all assets received are as negotiated. You can use the inspection period to ask the seller any extra questions about the business.
Safe store transfer
When the transaction is finalized, the dedicated migration team at Exchange will begin the process of making you the new owner of the store. Buyers and sellers will be notified via an email from the Exchange team once store transfers have been completed.
Post-purchase 24/7 Shopify support
Once you log into your Shopify account for the first time and choose a subscription plan, Shopify Support Gurus are available 24/7 to help you with the settings of the store.